President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Amen!
Lying is abysmal. I'm just glad we are in a period of less lying. Hopefully that trend continues.

The thing I find humorous is those considering Trump an anomaly , a once in a lifetime occurrence, greedy, selfish, mean etc, someone not to be tolerated because he goes against the norm and yet tolerates , even accepts and promotes normal political behavior like actually having the balls to tell the people that a 3 trillion dollar bill will cost nothing and is paid for . There isn’t LESS lies, you just accept the ones telling them more and consider their ways as normal behavior.

I don’t need numbers. Others tried to make the claim that since only x% actually got violent and therefore the protest was „mostly peaceful“. I was pointing out the absurdity of trying to quantify violence. My theory is that if any violence breaks out and the rest of the crowd allows it or doesn’t try to stop it, the protest is violent by definition.

What if you’re “not violent” but run in Target after someone else busts through the front of the store and grab a 65” 4K roku tv?

Reactions: AM64
Racism worse than slavery, thats what! See with slavery blacks sold other blacks (for sea shells and copper pots) to Whites who then forced those blacks to live in the USA (but mostly the Caribbean and Brazil). Now blacks are getting on ships owned by blacks to escape a country full of blacks to get to a country with a lot of Whites and are being turned back by government agents riding horses that have reins that look like the whips that were used on Maxine Waters when she was caught trying to escape the democrat plantation 100 years ago.
Hahaha!!!

Amen!
Lying is abysmal. I'm just glad we are in a period of less lying. Hopefully that trend continues.
It's so true. The number of lies is always more important than the subject of the lie.

I had a friend whose wife detested his frequent white lies about how fit she was, or his beer consumption, or the money he spent on golf. But now that he only lies about how meaningless the affair is she caught him in, she is much happier. She is completely secure their marriage is headed in the right direction.

It's so true. The number of lies is always more important than the subject of the lie.

I had a friend whose wife detested his frequent white lies about how fit she was, or his beer consumption, or the money he spent on golf. But now that he only lies about how meaningless the affair is she caught him in, she is much happier. She is completely secure their marriage is headed in the right direction.
So McMom found out about you and Louder?

I'm pretty sure I never said the content of the lie wasn't an important consideration.

Was it that obvious?

My inability to lie convincingly is a real detriment to my political aspirations.

Maybe I shouldn't tell McRib the $350,000 Ferrari I bought won't cost us a cent. If only I were as good at it as Biden.
The imagery of you sniffing Louder's hair makes me want to gouge my eyes out. Why'd you have to bring the Biden imagery into this.

The thing I find humorous is those considering Trump an anomaly , a once in a lifetime occurrence, greedy, selfish, mean etc, someone not to be tolerated because he goes against the norm and yet tolerates , even accepts and promotes normal political behavior like actually having the balls to tell the people that a 3 trillion dollar bill will cost nothing and is paid for . There isn’t LESS lies, you just accept the ones telling them more and consider their ways as normal behavior.

Luther has no problems when his leftist lords lie.

I'm pretty sure I never said the content of the lie wasn't an important consideration.
No need to mention the content. We are riding the euphoria of less lies, my man. That's what is important. Once that elation fades, we can celebrate and justify the REASON for the new person's lies. Remember how we did it with Bill??? "Everyone" lies about BJs even under oath. After that high wanes, we can admire how WELL the new person lies.

Oh man, it's gonna be so much fun.

Everyone lies. Everyone does not lie equally.
The fewer the lies the better.
The less consequential the subject of the lies the better.
Trump was/is the worst in all categories.

Slo Jo is hated more than Trump.

#FJB

x2solu8.png

Reactions: AM64 and AirVol
Agreed.

I actually prefer being lied to (wait, that's such a harsh term)...I actually prefer to hear misspeak when it concerns debt, bungled military pull outs, and bombing innocents.

Thank God Biden knows just how much misspeak to do, the content where it is okay, and when to do it to me. 50 years as a career politician is serving us well.

Your faux outrage is amusing. Which one of his lies brought you the most detriment? I can tell you which one of Joe Biden's many that will bring a lot of detriment to the average American and it's his tax increase assertion that it won't impact anyone making less than 400k

I think his contemporaries in other branches of government are on par, if not worse in this regard. They told some pretty tall tales themselves.

Those who have skin in the game/support a party will always minimize the wrongdoing by their side as they rationalize it away or attribute it to some greater good.

Knowingly or not this describes you pretty well.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Who knew that Trump beating Hillary would lead to the meltdown and the **** show we've seen ever since? It's sad what the political parties have wrought on this country.

It's our, the citizenry's fault going back generations.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back