Our fanbase is absurdly negative

The same people who were saying Florida would blow us out are the one's acting the most surprised Florida is winning.
I'd hoped we'd compete, with that said the end result isn't surprising given our lack of depth and talent. I was just hoping for a better showing so we could close the gap in the future given our recruiting challenges.

This post is ridiculous. There are ZERO moral victories in football. When Florida gives you a chance to beat them, DO IT. We may not be this close again for another 10 years.
Exactly
People that constantly preach and praise moral victories are lost AF.
Ignorance is bliss

The amount of negativity on this site right now is crazy given that we are in this game, playing well with all the program has gone through in the last 18 months.

For those that see an improving team, kudos, to those that are finding shreds of negativity to focus on, get another hobby you will forever be a member of the logion of misery with college football.

I thrive on negativity; It's who I am. Without it I would freeze.

I'll always pull for the team, however, it does bring out a lot of frustration and negative feelings when you watch your team lose 15 out of the last 16 games to classless Florida and their trashy fans.

Reactions: oz615
The amount of negativity on this site right now is crazy given that we are in this game, playing well with all the program has gone through in the last 18 months.

For those that see an improving team, kudos, to those that are finding shreds of negativity to focus on, get another hobby you will forever be a member of the logion of misery with college football.

Glad you like this $hitshow!! Worse than Pruitt...

We run a screen, score a touchdown, don't run it again. Throw a deep route on the outside, score a touchdown, don't run it again. Alright then.

Did you miss the deep route down the sideline that came later, was wide open but Hooker threw it too high? We threw other screens too. Did you even watch the game?

Reactions: 08Vol

18 months? Try a little over a decade lol

but I agree with you. I also understand why we're so negative.

This team is going to win some games before the season is out. Kentucky, Missouri,South Carolina,South Alabama all winnable. Mississippi will got a good punchers chance if we can improve on offense. Still not sold on Mississippi defense but we will have to play great and get some turnovers. Bottom line is this team still has alot to play for, we need to keep improving. We got to do the easy things like catch open passes and not make senseless penalties. Florida really wasn't 24 better than us tonight we just didn't make the plays that were there our it would have been closer. Keep your head up Vols, don't let up put on more steam as the season goes. GBO!!!!!

Reactions: Deebowbear
I did not expect to beat UF this year, but for Gods Sake these WR's need to catch the passes that hit there hands.

Reactions: 08Vol
This team is going to win some games before the season is out. Kentucky, Missouri,South Carolina,South Alabama all winnable. Mississippi will got a good punchers chance if we can improve on offense. Still not sold on Mississippi defense but we will have to play great and get some turnovers. Bottom line is this team still has alot to play for, we need to keep improving. We got to do the easy things like catch open passes and not make senseless penalties. Florida really wasn't 24 better than us tonight we just didn't make the plays that were there our it would have been closer. Keep your head up Vols, don't let up put on more steam as the season goes. GBO!!!!!

How many times over the last 15 YEARS have sunshine pumpers posted comments like this! What is the definition of stupidity? This is a classic example! Be a Vol fan bur please put down the pipe! We are a lower tier SEC team who will be lucky to win 5 games this year, probably 4! Good grief!

VN Store

Back