2022 Recruits

You don't have to justify or explain your optimism to anyone, especially to someone who never justifies his relentless and unfair pessimism.
My personal take on Darth is that he is who he is. It’s not that I felt the need to justify anything. He asked a question so I answered him as I would anyone else. If we all agreed with each other then there would be no point of anyone one of us being on this message board.

My personal take on Darth is that he is who he is. It’s not that I felt the need to justify anything. He asked a question so I answered him as I would anyone else. If we all agreed with each other then there would be no point of anyone one of us being on this message board.

I agree that everyone agreeing would be boring. But, if we all did agree we could still share news and information to each other which is why i come here.

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
You seem to be in the minority, I hope you're right. Cooper would actually be a terrific get, and I agree a significant loss if she doesn't come...
I actually disagree with me being the minority. There’s a few on here that backpedal, but for the most part we all agree on a tough loss from a recruiting aspect. I wish the grade school drama that’s on this board would end though. Respect everyone’s opinion and move on. Even I’ve been guilty of it a few times. You are quite negative with some of your posts but we all bring baggage to the table. So, I won’t pick and choose who I will interact with. Our recruiting hasn’t been too tier but I’m optimistic about it getting there.

two peas in a pod

I agree that everyone agreeing would be boring. But, if we all did agree we could still share news and information to each other which is why i come here.
Your point is valid but I’m going to interact with anyone that does so with me whether I agree or not. It doesn’t mean I share there views if it’s negative. But if it’s some truth to some of it then I won’t act like it’s not accurate either. Side note: I left the (!) out for ya this time. Lol

You seem too invested bro! 😂😂
two-peas-pod-16344451.jpg

You should focus on getting closer acquainted with this coaching staff so you can share your expertise don’t you think???? Look like you’re invested in the wrong thing.

multi-tasking people can cover a multitude of avenues,,equally

If we all agreed with each other then there would be no point of anyone one of us being on this message board.

I'm not advocating for uniform agreement on anything. I'm advocating for fair treatment of Coach Kellie Harper. Almost every Darth post is an unfairly aimed missile at her coaching resume or recruiting skills or on-court results.

Your point is valid but I’m going to interact with anyone that does so with me whether I agree or not. It doesn’t mean I share there views if it’s negative. But if it’s some truth to some of it then I won’t act like it’s not accurate either. Side note: I left the (!) out for ya this time. Lol

Yea i don't always agree with u but i'm not blocking you because you sometimes have a valid point LOL ... i left my emoji out for you as well lol

I'm not advocating for uniform agreement on anything. I'm advocating for fair treatment of Coach Kellie Harper. Almost every Darth post is an unfairly aimed missile at her coaching resume or recruiting skills or on-court results.

Most of us have the same expectations. You will never get fair treatment from either person you are engaging with. Darth has his minion wannabes so don’t be disappointed with anyone’s lame excuses as to why they engage with him. He has always been a nega and will always continue to be one and will give the program grief regardless whether they win 5 straight championships or not.

Well, there is solace in that Darth has no idea what he’s talking about. I have him on ignore.

She knows she’ll get little playing time because of the depth of that SC roster. She’ll go where she can make an immediate impact.
If a coach can't sell playing time because of a loaded roster, they sell the opportunity to practice every day against the best as the only way to become the best.

Reactions: LadyOrange

VN Store

Back