Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cristobal would have to be certifiably dumb, addicted to cocaine and hookers, and/or blinded by loyalty to his hometeam to leave Oregon for Miami.

His greatest recruiting competition in the PNW just lost to Montana. Wazzu is at suckish levels after losing Leach. Oregon State is historically terrible.

Boise State is the biggest competition.

The PAC12 is bad right now across the board, too. In addition to the aformentioned: Cal, USC, Zona, Az St, and Stanford are also bad. UCLA, Colorado and Utah are middling. He's gonna have Oregon in the playoffs as early as this year. Miami has a long row to hoe.

Never hope for injuries, but if that is true and he plays Saturday the first time he goes full sprint in a live situation because your body just reacts it could be bad.

I'm just hoping they're a bit 'worn out' when game time comes around after playing Alabama. Perhaps they'll overlook us? Hey, a guy can dream. Florida is by far my least favorite rival.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Just a change of pace for a second.

The UT men's golf team was supposed to start their season on 9/20 but weather caused a cancellation of the tournament. I mention this because UT's highly touted freshman from Canada, Laurent Desmarchais, actually made the 5 man team. That's big because freshmen normally have to pay their dues before they make the 5 man tournament roster.

Can't wait to see what he brings to the table. Dude has some real talent.
OK, back to football now

We are in short supply of Monoclonal Antibodies in Tennessee now. Since the state sent us the email pushing it, providers have been ordering it like crazy.

I order it for everyone. Just have to meet one of the criteria.

BMI over 25 pretty much includes everyone
So, being one of the fattest states in the country is now helping us. BOOM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back