2022 Recruits

Darth was hoping she would get Jenkins verbal !

No, Darth wasn't. And other Lady Vol fans shouldn't be upset either. If Elzy wants to battle Eastern Kentucky and Belmont for her services, I say she can knock herself out.

What I find hilarious is the blatant backpedaling and narrative changes from our forum spin doctors to protect Kellie at all costs when she misses on yet another recruit. I'm sure when Cooper and Oldacre commit elsewhere (which I fully expect) it will coincidentally be about the same time Kellie determines it wasn't "the right fit." It's ok though, Kellie knows exactly who and what she wants...

Reactions: xtpsrh08123 and PG1
I just find it the ignore function on this interesting and different that other boards ignore functions. On some boards, the ignored poster can't even see the person who ignored them posts.

If he has me on ignore, then he doesn't see my posts directly when I post a reply to him. But if you copy my post in response to me, then he can see it. Correct?

Reactions: Terrells Bay88
I feel like we have this same conversation about Darth every 6 months! 😩

He’s been like this since I became apart of this board, he’s not going to change.

Just put him on ignore or scroll past him…..every once in a solar eclipse over North America, he’ll say something positive, but until we start winning again, I doubt those moments will come around anytime sooner.

So we could possibly only get Justine in 22' correct. I mean I know there are a couple more recruits left that TN is looking at but what are the odds we get 1 or both??
And if we only get Justine does she just sign the 1 player or does she recruit down her 2 or 3rd option list ??

So we could possibly only get Justine in 22' correct. I mean I know there are a couple more recruits left that TN is looking at but what are the odds we get 1 or both??
And if we only get Justine does she just sign the 1 player or does she recruit down her 2 or 3rd option list ??

I think Talaysia Cooper is still a strong potential...60-40

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

When we say 'possibly' it opens up every possibility. Could Lauren Betts decommit and commit to UT. Yeah possibly. I stand by my gut feeling; The 22 class will have 3 great players and the 2023 class will knock your socks off. (Except you do not get Ashlyn Shade.)

When we say 'possibly' it opens up every possibility. Could Lauren Betts decommit and commit to UT. Yeah possibly. I stand by my gut feeling; The 22 class will have 3 great players and the 2023 class will knock your socks off. (Except you do not get Ashlyn Shade.)

don't be so sure 😏

If we are talking about possibility, our highest possibility for 2022 is a one player class (Justine) considering we aren't the top choice for Cooper or Oldacre. Never hurts to be optimistic, but expecting anything more than that, at this point, seems more like wishful thinking and less about actual possibility.

Reactions: mcannon1
  1. We have one commitment for 2022.
  2. We may get another, or others.
  3. We may get no additional commits for 2022.

#1 is not open to debate.

Optimists will change the wording of #2 to “We will get more.”
Some will add, …”and they will all be great!”

Proof will not be visible, and enthusiasm will be called evidence.

Pessimists will amend #3 to read, “Nobody else will commit.”

No evidence will be offered to support the assertion.

Putting those with whom one disagrees on ignore does not strengthen either
position, but if feeling self-righteous is the objective, knock yourself out. Living in a bubble without opposing views may feel fine and dandy, while reality goes on outside the bubble.

Reality, at this time, includes some unknowns.

No, Darth wasn't. And other Lady Vol fans shouldn't be upset either. If Elzy wants to battle Eastern Kentucky and Belmont for her services, I say she can knock herself out.

What I find hilarious is the blatant backpedaling and narrative changes from our forum spin doctors to protect Kellie at all costs when she misses on yet another recruit. I'm sure when Cooper and Oldacre commit elsewhere (which I fully expect) it will coincidentally be about the same time Kellie determines it wasn't "the right fit." It's ok though, Kellie knows exactly who and what she wants...
The backpedaling I agree with but I think we get Cooper. I for one hate we didn’t get Jenkins and just not sure if we get Oldacre. It would be awesome to land those two young ladies though.

I will be shocked if Cooper doesn’t go to South Carolina. She is from a very small town and her family would only be a little over an hour away from all her home games.

I wouldn't be at all surprised,,,most small town kids WANT to get out and see some of the world ,,,and besides that, the drive to re-upright the original women's Goliath program has to be greater than the anticipation of just being another cog to an ongoing wheel,,,yawn!

Are you as confident as the fans here who said Jenkins would be the next commitment?
I’m confident, yes! But will I say aw we backed off without a source no. You get some and you lose some. If I say I wanted a player and we don’t get her then I’ll be disappointed and not act like it wasn’t a big deal

I’m confident, yes! But will I say aw we backed off without a source no. You get some and you lose some. If I say I wanted a player and we don’t get her then I’ll be disappointed and not act like it wasn’t a big deal

You don't have to justify or explain your optimism to anyone, especially to someone who never justifies his relentless and unfair pessimism.

You seem to be in the minority, I hope you're right. Cooper would actually be a terrific get, and I agree a significant loss if she doesn't come...

Reactions: olddog and mcannon1

VN Store

Back