Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

To be equivalent to the Spanish flu you are looking at about 2.2 million dead adjusted for difference in population size.

we would also need to compare pathogenicity of Covid to the Spanish flu
And we can thank the vaccine for that.

And we can thank the vaccine for that.

yes and treatments. The point is the analysis lamenting why we aren't doing better than the SF is missing some key info. We are doing considerably better even if the two diseases were similarly pathogenic. If Covid is more pathogenic then we are doing very well indeed.

yes and treatments. The point is the analysis lamenting why we aren't doing better than the SF is missing some key info. We are doing considerably better even if the two diseases were similarly pathogenic. If Covid is more pathogenic then we are doing very well indeed.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t the Spanish flu more deadly?

Reactions: whodeycin85
We’re they giving away free beer, food, college educations, new trucks and million dollar prizes for taking that one too?
Were you the president of the debate team or something because you got great skills? You win, get your prize.

She has a point.

she does not - the SF mask mandate does not allow the exceptions she claims. It is for all, not just the unvaccinated and in addition to eating and drinking she was up wandering around, dancing, hanging out - all maskless and all violation of the mandate.

change the mandate but don't act like you are above it.

she also said this

"When I took a picture, as I do in any case or do an interview, yes I take my mask off when I take a picture," she said. "I'm vaccinated. I don't need to wear a mask to take a picture every single time. I don't want to."

according to the SF mask mandate she does need to wear a mask if indoors and getting your picture taken is not an exception.

London Breed critiques her city's mask mandate, 'fun police'

VN Store

Back