Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit up Ralph’s a couple weeks ago, but you’re right. Cruller from Big O’s is better.

View attachment 395500

when my son was in school there and we went to visit he took us to each place for a sampling.....
Big O for us
I understand that feuds have developed in Cookeville over this subject.....kinda like "taste great" or "less filling"

Reactions: Brillovol
Both McNamara and Milton leave a lot to be desired right now… this is part of that overreaction stuff I talk about.

That’s been my whole thing. Is Milton the best for the offense? Yeah maybe eventually. The part that gets me aggravated is, he hasn’t changed since HS, so everyone is hoping for the best that he turns it around. Well, we did the same with Pruitt, nothing happened. So I think Heupel is the right coach? Yes, I’ve said that multiple times. Do I think he is a wizard and will change Milton like everyone else does? Right now, no.

I hope he does, because Milton is a Culpepper clone and if he gets there then he will be a stud. It’s just I have no faith that he will do that. And being kicked around for 15 years, I don’t have patience for a QB to get it, especially one that’s struggled since being in college

I’m happy with the start to our season, no doubt. I’ve had more fun watching a Heupel team then anyone since Fulmer.

Georgia is winning it all. They're missing 4 of their weapons on offense. When they get back they'll beat Bama. That defense is absolutely unreal
Florida will beat UGA IMO. The strength and weaknesses of both teams make it very evenly matched game. Coaching will be the deciding factor and nobody does less with more than Larry Culprpper. UF/Bama rematch in SECCG.

It’s tongue in cheek but not really wrong.
if you feel like you don’t fit the system or haven’t been given a fair shot maybe. There are exceptions. Otherwise, it’s just a quitters mentality. If you are good enough to start for a college team you are going pro anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back