Florida is not anywhere near good

Going to be an ugly beat down. Optimism Weds won’t be able to move that thought this year.

We have a mobile QB, speed at WR, speed at RB…and a great offensive play caller. Florida was in an all out war…we were in a scrimmage. I ain’t saying we beat them. I think it will be closer than most think though. I like our tempo against them after such a battle against Bama.

Reactions: ursaminotaur
Well he doesn’t win the games that matter much

I mean at Miss State, sure.......

But look at his record at Florida....He's 4-5 vs Top 10 Teams / 2-1 vs Top 25 (outside Top 10) in 3 seasons with division title.

The narrative that he's having all these almost big wins has more to do with this entire career with MSU compared to his time at UF...... It's not like he is knocking on the door and blowing big potential wins left and right in the magnitude he was at MSU.

I guess you have a hard time with facts.
Facts like having Cam Newton, Gus Malazan running the program for him and with an NC roster he fell bass ackwards into and he still barely beat Mullen that year at Miss St

Gene Chizik and Ed (Gene 2.0) O are two of the luckiest coaches in history.

They were a combined 21-46 before they walked into those unbelievable jobs.

I mean at Miss State, sure.......

But look at his record at Florida....He's 4-5 vs Top 10 Teams / 2-1 vs Top 25 (outside Top 10) in 3 seasons with division title.

The narrative that he's having all these almost big wins has more to do with this entire career with MSU compared to his time at UF...... It's not like he is knocking on the door and blowing big potential wins left and right in the magnitude he was at MSU.
Guess we will see how he does this year

0-1 in the SEC right now. But ... maybe your crush can rally and do better.

Yes cause obviously the name calling and joke making somehow is supposed to make carrying bama down to the wire and losing by 2 somehow a bad thing...... Not sure we will see another school do that this year in conference play. I know we sure as hell won't.

VN Store

Back