Florida is not anywhere near good

You are not supposed to laugh at your own jokes, but Florida is laughing.

And yet, they’ll lose by more than that.
Maybe you need put down the alcohol and go take a nap. You may be right about Florida losing by more, but saying they aren’t no where near good is just a little crazy to me. They not gonna best Bama and prolly won’t beat UGA. But they have a strong chance to finish 10-2 this year. I be your fan base would love to go 10-2 or 9-3 and not be no where near good.

Either Bama ain't as good as what they looked last week or Florida is better than what we are all thinking. It might be a little bit of both. Doesn't matter cause we ain't beating either. Neither game will be close.

Reactions: Titan05
Tell me who Florida losses to this year? I would love to see Florida lose every game and Mullen go to USC. But I am also a realist and believe Florida will go 10-2 this seasons no worse than 9-3. But take a look at the schedule and tell me who they lose to? I am curious to see what you say.
Bama and us... 😊

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
They will beat UT they can block and run . Their QB is on par with UTs though lol

Their run game looks pretty legit to me. Might be a long day trying to stop their RBs.

Bama’s run defense is just average. Number 10 for them is a girl.

Florida is solid.

What is impressive about Fl is that they are holding up well in the trenches. And if their quarterback E Jones could throw better, they would be leading. Running on Bama better than anyone I've see in a while. They will throttle our Vols Im afraid.

And yet it will be like every year for the past 17 years. Fulmer had 4 and 5 star players and still had the UF jinx on him. But a jinx will not be required this year.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back