The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

0-6 on third down against an FCS team is not crisp.
Scoring is the point but against an SEC team this would be terrible.
For those saying, it's CJH's first year, it is. Nobody is expecting playoff contention, but the team needs to win on third down, run the ball effectively, not be 116th in turnovers, and to be up enough to start rotating out starters in the second when you play an FCS team.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
“Bailey Jock Riders” 😉

😂😂😂. We’ve had such crappy QB play for years and it’s frustrating. All any of us want at this point is quality QB play and we’re not getting it even after being coached by a supposed QB guru.
At this point I just want Bailey to transfer. I wish nothing but the best for him and hope he lights it up and has a legit shot at the NFL one day. Similar to a few of our other backups that transferred because they supposedly weren’t better than our starter and then ended up in the NFL while our starter did not.

Reactions: CJBlaze
I AM a sunshine pumper, but even I find it hard to understand why Bailey hasn’t gotten a snap this year. 😂😅🤣
One can only imagine how bad Bailey must look in practice running Heupel's offense.

It has to be bad. He's not a bad QB but he must be totally unsuited for the tempo offense.

VN Store

Back