The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

Jeremy Banks doesn't need to be on the team. I think playing mean is good, but he's already shown signs of getting another personal foul today. This is going to continue to happen, and its gonna happen at some really bad times.
That’s silly talk

Did they just say Arkansas is the 2nd or 3rd best team in SEC West? A little early for that.

I mean they have a big win.

They are definitely behind Bama and A&M. Is LSU or Auburn better? Auburn May have claim if they win tonight. They’ve played two cupcakes so far

Did they just say Arkansas is the 2nd or 3rd best team in SEC West? A little early for that.
Maybe, but I won't be surprised if that's how it shakes out come years end. Pittman can coach and I love the way they play. Tough coach leads to a tough team.

Reactions: 08Vol
Man a lot of NegaVols here already....can't even be happy about a score...
Hooker first pass should've been caught, over thrown and then comes back and gets the TD geeezus
It's TN Tech; it should be expected. Why do Vol fans celebrate one long TD throw? It should have been happening all season.

Jeremy Banks doesn't need to be on the team. I think playing mean is good, but he's already shown signs of getting another personal foul today. This is going to continue to happen, and its gonna happen at some really bad times.
Hes our best linebacker...

VN Store

Back