'22 GA TE Jake Johnson

Who do you think transfers?
1. Tee Hodge already has.
2. You can almost certainly assume one of the QBs will.
3. I'd say if Dee Beckwith doesn't see the field quickly, he'll take a look at it.
4. Ramel Keyton is another.

And that is just offensive skill position players that immediately come to mind.

Reactions: volbeast33
3. I'd say if Dee Beckwith doesn't see the field quickly, he'll take a look at it.

And that is just offensive skill position players that immediately come to mind.
Can not blame Beckwith. He has too much talent to sit on the bench of a 5-7 program.

Ramel played Saturday

Ramel played Saturday
It's crazy that people don't want to give Bailey credit for his high school stats because his team was stacked, but one of his best high school receivers can't find consistent pt at UT either. I don't get that Marietta team.

Maybe because Hyatt went out with injury? How many snaps did he get? To be clear, I'm not saying that any of these are certainties, just ones who come to mind. Keyton is clearly behind Hyatt, Calloway, Tillman, Jones, and Payton at WR.
Jones is gone this year

How many saw his name and he looked exactly how you mentally pictured him? Am I getting too good at this?

VN Store

Back