CAN WE GET SOME HB?

You seem to have a poor understanding of what constitutes proving a point. Your argument was that two coaches choosing not to play him must mean he's not good enough, which is several levels beyond mindless considering we just fired one of said coaches for being a terrible coach. You do understand that attributing any validity whatsoever to decisions made by Pruitt is nonsense, right?

It could also be said to be dishonest, and it is.
You're ridiculous. You can't admit that Bailey might not be as good as you hope. If he wins, then I'm all for him but I don't get to watch practice and he wasn't a whole lot better than the others last year when he got to play.

It was contested only after the ball hit him in the chest. Literally no receiver would argue that shouldn’t have been caught.
Are you not following ? The freaking ball did not have correct placement. Hyatt tried to make a play he had the ball until he hit the ground and lost consciousness. The ***** db had nothing to do with it except an extra push into the ground. Jesus go watch the play maybe you will follow what I am saying.

You're ridiculous. You can't admit that Bailey might not be as good as you hope. If he wins, then I'm all for him but I don't get to watch practice and he wasn't a whole lot better than the others last year when he got to play.
There's one small problem with your argument: I have eyes.

As do many others on here who have seen Bailey play with their own eyes, like I have, and because they're not abysmally ignorant of the very basics of the game of football like some on here, can see clearly and unmistakably that he's in a different class than the two who have gotten playing time so far this year.

But by all means, trot out one more time that rote, mindless argument that has only been put forth a few thousand times in the last week and a half by the shill pumpers, and which seems to be the only argument you can think of, despite the fact it's really not possible, considering the recent history of this particular football program, to assert a weaker, more nonsensical argument, that being that just because our coach is paid good money to be a college football coach, he is completely infallible in all his decisions and could never be catastrophically wrong. Never mind that he already has been, twice in the last ten days, and anyone with eyes and a shred of honesty can see it and admit it.

He was the best QB on the field in the spring game, by far, and is now buried on the depth chart when our other 2 QBs are struggling. Make it make sense.

To me this is basically the equivalent of Butch Jones telling Trevor Lawrence to kick rocks because he didn't "fit the system."

Reactions: Vol17222 and cgrish
letting our coach choose the starter sure has been working out for us, hasnt it?

You have to dance with the one you brought. Our last coach had some kinda homely looking ladies with him. It wasn't like we had any supermodels waiting patiently did we?

I think Hooker our best chance to be honest. I know there was a bad miss on the pick but we aren’t exactly overflowing in qb talent pool. Heck we can’t even reel in Jordan from Oakland high school . To me that speaks volumes. The program has been left in such disarray.

We have much better talent on our roster than Pitt did on theirs, they have no 5 stars, and we have lots more 4 stars than they do. They beat us at the qb slot

You actually just made a valid point in favor of Bailey, quote "he wasn't a whole lot better than the otheres last year" You do understand he was a freshman and did better than a 4 year player. He has a much higher ceiling than the others do. We are a good qb away from having a decent team.

Are you not following ? The freaking ball did not have correct placement. Hyatt tried to make a play he had the ball until he hit the ground and lost consciousness. The ***** db had nothing to do with it except an extra push into the ground. Jesus go watch the play maybe you will follow what I am saying.

Hit Hyatt right in the breadbasket. Literally please go find me a receiver that would say that ball shouldn’t have been caught.

Reactions: GoVolunteers
Hooker just feels like the best option. Better legs than Milton or Bailey. Probably better passer than Milton but not Bailey. Swiss army knife. Does a lot well but nothing great. Serviceable but not going to win a Heisman. let's be honest. We're making Chicken salad out of chicken Sh*T.

VN Store

Back