Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This offense is better with Milton going forward if he learns to lay the ball up there and let the receivers get it. (That’s if he can hit those open receivers)

With Hooker you lose some pre-snap reads and the deep ball threat. You gain a little more mobility threat though. (Pitt played a completely different defense against Hooker than Milton)
I think at this point Milton is who he is. Rocket arm with no touch. He isn't hitting those passes.

WBB showed what happens when a respected program is allowed to flounder too long and sink too low. Older donors and tix holders aged out and the younger generations got fed up and bailed. UT thought history and loyalty could carry it. UT was wrong.
Yep. And if football doesn’t get fixed soon, it will get way worse in Neyland.

WBB showed what happens when a respected program is allowed to flounder too long and sink too low. Older donors and tix holders aged out and the younger generations got fed up and bailed. UT thought history and loyalty could carry it. UT was wrong.
And Covid has exacerbated the problem. People couldn't go so they discovered life without UT football, live in Neyland. 80" TVs, a comfy recliner, AC and heat, a full kitchen and bar all created their own luxury suite. Not to mention saving $200-$300 and an 8 hr day made it a viable solution.

Lewan looks like our freshman center playing tackle for the first time did against Okie back in Botch's time. Matador blocking at its finest.

Reactions: ugg
Then show up to the games…. I have been going since 1990 and use to go to most road games before I got married….. I use to make fun of other stadiums bc they couldn’t compare to Neyland…. Now we are doing no better….. it’s embarrassing listening to Pitt fans talk about it being a Neyland takeover bc our fans didn’t show up.
Sure let me drive 9 hours from Jacksonville FL

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I don’t think so either. He said “most will be happy”. If we pull that off and anyone is complaining about it…
Right..I could see us winning all three or losing them all, but it doesn't matter to me, all I know is the team under previous leadership would have laid down and quit yesterday and these guys didn't...THAT was what I really wanted to see this year, I knew mistakes would happen, and I knew injuries would happen, and I knew there was too much "new" and completely different going on to be consistent...but what I didn't know was how these guys would deal with adversity...now I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back