2022 Recruits

The gun violence posts are inappropriate.
Glad it wasn’t just me. I found them disturbing. I refuse to watch violent content anymore. Until I did that I had no idea how desensitized to violent images I had become. One exception for the sake of marital harmony however is all things Star Wars, sigh……

The problem today is where is Amiya. We get photos of a 2024 player visiting but not Amiya. Hopefully she is here for the visit and they are just fitting her for a jersey.
Amiya posts literally nothing on social media, so I won’t be surprised if we don’t see anything. She’s even more quiet than the 2021 class

Amiya posts literally nothing on social media, so I won’t be surprised if we don’t see anything. She’s even more quiet than the 2021 class

when I say nothing I mean nothing she has an Instagram but its private and has 0 posts looks like Amiya is a very private person which is uncommon for young ppl these days

dont read into it lol Amiya is not the social media type person
She has totally disappeared if she visited us it was one of the quite visits of all time. Haven't seen anything of her since she was supposed to visit and no comments or well anything. I guess we'll know about her by November 7th and still think it will be Tennessee or Kentucky.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She has totally disappeared if she visited us it was one of the quite visits of all time. Haven't seen anything of her since she was supposed to visit and no comments or well anything. I guess we'll know about her by November 7th and still think it will be Tennessee or Kentucky.
Maria took her off our recruiting board

Reactions: Volfan2012
Remaining 2022 recruiting targets we know of that...

Have visited:

Justine Pissott (2) Committed
Talaysia Cooper (5)

Have not visited:

Kyla Oldacre (5) (visiting 8-10 October)

Before we start with the negative recruitment tantrums! I have a few questions?

The COVID year …. Who is eligible for another year ? Any of our Transfers/Seniors ? Rae , Green , Dye , Walker? What about our Juniors ….., Horston, Key , Renne, Saunders , ? Or our Sophomore’s ? These decisions will definitely affect the recruitment of new players!
Right now we have 14 players for this year ! With Justine coming in for 2022 ….. Any COVID players will matter greatly! If nothing changes and no COVID extra years , And no more recruits for 22 ….. we still will have 11 players for 2022 year ! This is doable even if not desirable!
Everyone seems to be pointing to 2023 as the BIG YEAR FOR RECRUITING? So in my opinion…. I would not mind our seniors and juniors getting an extra year to maintain a veteran supporting team ! That being said : NOT all would get an extra year but does anyone know who is eligible? 🤷‍♂️

Before we start with the negative recruitment tantrums! I have a few questions?

The COVID year …. Who is eligible for another year ? Any of our Transfers/Seniors ? Rae , Green , Dye , Walker? What about our Juniors ….., Horston, Key , Renne, Saunders , ? Or our Sophomore’s ? These decisions will definitely affect the recruitment of new players!
Right now we have 14 players for this year ! With Justine coming in for 2022 ….. Any COVID players will matter greatly! If nothing changes and no COVID extra years , And no more recruits for 22 ….. we still will have 11 players for 2022 year ! This is doable even if not desirable!
Everyone seems to be pointing to 2023 as the BIG YEAR FOR RECRUITING? So in my opinion…. I would not mind our seniors and juniors getting an extra year to maintain a veteran supporting team ! That being said : NOT all would get an extra year but does anyone know who is eligible? 🤷‍♂️
I was under the impression that anyone who played during the covid season (2020-2021) would be eligible for an additional year.

I’ll take a shot at the COVID extra year ?

Rae is a senior and this is her 4th year to play. Therefore she could play another year !

Green got hurt her graduate transfer year and since it was her COVID year …. She gets this year as her extra COVID year ?

Dye played four years already and this is her COVID extra year as a graduate transfer ?

Walker played two of her three years before coming to UT with two years of eligibility left to play ! Even if she has already graduated before coming here !!! Since last year was the COVID YEAR (her first year here ) ! She could play this year and take an extra year for COVID ? Giving her THREE years of eligibility here ?

All of our Juniors and Sophomores can play an extra year ! Just my opinion!

I was under the impression that anyone who played during the covid season (2020-2021) would be eligible for an additional year.

I think it goes something like this ?

Normally an athlete gets 5 years to get there four years of eligibility in ….. WITH COVID, an athlete gets six years to get their five years of eligibility in …. ? 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back