2022 Recruits

i think the reason it's being mentioned on here with those three is that they are the recruiting targets. When Kim went to LSU i think that changed her mind on some things. Regardless wish the young lady the best of luck however i think both she and UT might have moved on from each other.
Yes, per Maria Cornelius, the only 3 we’re targeting are Jenkins, Cooper and Oldacre. They want all 3 badly

And i heard they pulled out all the stops...
Oldacre would be the recruit we need the most because been a while since we had a power player with her skills and someone that brings high efficiency to the inside game. Hoping Tamari can elevate this season, but Oldacre just adds to that in 2022.

Never can have to many guards with the skillset of Jenkins and Cooper huge class if we close all three.

i think the reason it's being mentioned on here with those three is that they are the recruiting targets. When Kim went to LSU i think that changed her mind on some things. Regardless wish the young lady the best of luck however i think both she and UT might have moved on from each other.

LSU i`m thinking

they're both PG's...in this class we only need one PG,,we also need a big and another SF

Unless Copper signs with a team that does not have a good PG, she will likely play SG in college and can even play some minutes at wing. She is listed as a PG by recruiting agencies because she handles the ball for her HS team. On her travel team (Team Curry) she is considered a combo guard. Her skillset at the college level would ideally be SG, though she could obviously play PG if required and do very well.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the video of Justine....
She is going to be legendary for the Lady Vols...People will say to their children, "I saw her play....She hit the longest 3 balls I ever saw"..

girl-power-sniper.gif

Last edited:

Hell of a post coach....
Had this girl friend years ago in California, she was almost more man than me...LOL.

We went to a shooting range for a little afternoon delight.....I pulled out my Glock thinking I would impress her with my lightning draw from my shoulder holster...She wasn't impressed....

She pulled out her 44 Magnum from her large pocket book and proceeded to blow the targets apart......I had only seen the 44 in the movies before...

She was a police officer, a lieutenant at that...A hell of a lot of fun off duty...On duty she was all cop.

Lots of good stories with her....

Reactions: Benionsopinion
Hell of a post coach....
Had this girl friend years ago in California, she was almost more man than me...LOL.

We went to a shooting range for a little afternoon delight.....I pulled out my Glock thinking I would impress her with my lightning draw from my shoulder holster...She wasn't impressed....

She pulled out her 44 Magnum from her large pocket book and proceeded to blow the targets apart......I had only seen the 44 in the movies before...

She was a police officer, a lieutenant at that...A hell of a lot of fun off duty...On duty she was all cop.

Lots of good stories with her....

something intriguing about a woman with a gun,,,and a woman gunner.
I was an expert with the M16 in the army,,,only missed 3 targets in my 50-shot qualifier (2 at 300 yds and one at 150 yds)
With a handgun, once, I put a bullet in a bullet-hole. we thought I missed the whole target until we walked up to it.

Reactions: GameTime
something intriguing about a woman with a gun,,,and a woman gunner.
I was an expert with the M16 in the army,,,only missed 3 targets in my 50-shot qualifier (2 at 300 yds and one at 150 yds)
With a handgun, once, I put a bullet in a bullet-hole. we thought I missed the whole target until we walked up to it.

Follow up story...
At the range she got us a couple hostage targets.....I did well with my Glock....She told me to try it with her 44 Mag....I blew the hostages head clean off....A few of her pals really gave me the business after I killed the hostage target...
Good times.
23dc41ab9088c9e2bded10b6da477d7c.jpg

Reactions: Benionsopinion
PUN INTENDED - YOU both are totally missing the target of this thread

That's true, but coach and I have posted many, many posts about the 2022 commits, real, and imagined....stlvf, that was slick/clever about the target of the thread.....Well played.

In any event my friend, I wish Justine was here this season....Add her long ball and the rest of her attributes with this current squad, I would put a grand or more on the LVs knocking off SC as SEC champs......
all-in-poker-chips.png

Reactions: youcancallmeAl

VN Store

Back