'22 NC DE James Pearce (Tennessee signee)

EDGE RUSHER WORTH WATCHING
Tennessee was hoping to host Class of 2022 edge rusher James Pearce of Zebulon B. Vance High School in Charlotte, N.C., on July 31 for its “Rocky Top Palooza” event. Pearce initially was expected to accompany one of his teammates, Class of 2023 running back Daylan Smothers, in making the trip to Knoxville, but Pearce ultimately didn’t make the trip and has yet to receive an offer from the Vols.

Tennessee still is keeping a close eye on Pearce, though, and could decide to join the race for him at some point. All three predictions on the 247Sports Crystal Ball point to South Carolina, which extended an offer to him in June, as the favorite to land him. But Pearce doesn’t appear to be rushing to a decision, so there’s still time for the Vols to enter the picture and become a factor.

you seen him play?
His highlights? Yes. Competition look trash.

That's not my point though. My point is how does our board not start with the best of the best?

What about DeAndre Martin? Supposedly we are pushing for him. He is rated an .84.

I feel like huepel is recruiting players like he was still at UCF.

That's not my point though. My point is how does our board not start with the best of the best?

What about DeAndre Martin? Supposedly we are pushing for him. He is rated an .84.

I trust coach RG on the defensive line evaluation.

your track record look like Rodney Garners does?

Chambers is loaded. We play them tonight. This kid, Dylan Chambers ('23), and Christian Hamilton ('23) will be playing.

Imagine riding Rival's/24/7's jocks so hard you trust their "evaluations" over those of Rodney Garner.

I realize that the stargazers are completely unserious people, but this is just a cringe post.

Pretty sure Vance was 4AA NC State Champs.

Edit: PA Vol beat me to it.

Reactions: PA Vol

Due to the Covid season last year, and the huge number of kids that didn't take part in camps at up by the services, I distrust the ratings of the major services more than ever. Also, the mess that Pruitt left hasn't gone away. They could focus on the "best of the best" and land one or two kids, or they can put in the work and trust their own evaluations and fill the class.

I trust coach RG on the defensive line evaluation.
your track record look like Rodney Garners does?
Imagine riding Rival's/24/7's jocks so hard you trust their "evaluations" over those of Rodney Garner.

I realize that the stargazers are completely unserious people, but this is just a cringe post.
Lol you all said the same sh*t about the last coaching staff.

"Pruitt is the best when it comes to defense."
"I trust Pruitt's evaluations"

Lol

VN Store

Back