Lost VN Posters

It’s because nobody has called him out on it. I’m glad nobody has. I like his character.

Oh he's been called out on it several times; this time he didn't take his ball and go home (yet).

And he abandoned the PruittWillDoIt account after he did the creepy "Girls of UTEP" thread last year and posted like 50 pictures in about 5 minutes and people started calling him out.

Reactions: gordonr24
Oh he's been called out on it several times; this time he didn't take his ball and go home (yet).

And he abandoned the PruittWillDoIt account after he did the creepy "Girls of UTEP" thread last year and posted like 50 pictures in about 5 minutes and people started calling him out.
I guess I missed it.

I guess I missed it.

Well, it's been way less than in the past. Usually it's only brought up when he does something "Dave"; i.e. giving a wrong score update, or posting his famous "Who do you think wins [insert game]? I think Team A wins [insert score]" post. And while in the past he would get mad, now he either ignores it or just posts a gif back at it.

Well, it's been way less than in the past. Usually it's only brought up when he does something "Dave"; i.e. giving a wrong score update, or posting his famous "Who do you think wins [insert game]? I think Team A wins [insert score]" post. And while in the past he would get mad, now he either ignores it or just posts a gif back at it.
I think my favorite ones were when he posted as volnut67 and he got really mad during the AFC Championship thread. I believe it was the Broncos-Patriots in Peyton’s last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsSportsFan
I think my favorite ones were when he posted as volnut67 and he got really made during the AFC Championship thread. I believe it was the Broncos-Patriots in Peyton’s last year.

That's it, that's the other username he had I couldn't remember.

VN Store

Back