'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bowling Green Pregame/Game Thread

So Milton needs snaps handing the ball off and throwing fast balls late?

Sorry guys, not feeling it. I don't see the coverage recognition, throwing guys open, or air under any passes that require touch. I see the same guy that got benched by Michigan. Even the TD to Tillman was under thrown, the defender lost position and fell.

Good luck to Heup in fixing all that.

Yeah, Milton has been slaw tonight.

Reactions: turdherder11
Again…we will never know..we’ve been screaming this the past 4 years before JH came lol..we all have seen the same movie before.
To play devils advocate, Velus has played sparingly and Calloway is out so it’s really just Tillman and Hyatt at WR tonight.

Reactions: TC 83
How many would have bet pregame we would have a chance to see at least 2 TN QBs tonight? Still time I guess…

So Milton needs snaps handing the ball off and throwing fast balls late?

Sorry guys, not feeling it. I don't see the coverage recognition, throwing guys open, or air under any passes that require touch. I see the same guy that got benched by Michigan. Even the TD to Tillman was under thrown, the defender lost position and fell.

Good luck to Heup in fixing all that.
Heup's reputation is going to be tested

So many on here (not me) said before this game that BG was terrible and we will easily hang 50 on them. That we would see the backups in the second half and this offense would make a statement. This team has not played good at all. The only reason we are winning is because BG is one of the worst teams in college football. Had this been any other team in the SEC (even Vandy) we would be losing right now.

But yeah there is no reason for concern. It’s all just an overreaction.
Lol. Outside of the 2nd quarter BG has under 100 yards and 0 points. Tennessee has over 400 yards and 38 points. Our dline, oline, secondary, RB’s has all played well and limited mistakes. Milton is 2 miss throws and a drop from the score being 52-6 with over 600 yards

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Terrible decision by Milton great catch by Tillman

Was about to say in any other game especially an sec game..that would have been picked off or batted down..that’s the same kind of throws JG jumpers were giving him praise for beating auburn when it was our receivers and defense that won the game.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
The decision was terrible because he had 1 Receiver and 1 RB wide open on that play and decided to throw the jump ball into double coverage

So many posters only watch the ball. He looking around, but not recognizing what he has in front of him. #2 did not even look around. So there's that.

VN Store

Back