Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I contact you? I have one other person from Kingsport that may take them and should know for sure later this morning. It looks like engineer Vol may have interest. If nobody has them locally by lunch I’ll be glad to meet you in JC before you leave and let you hopefully get them put to good use.
GBO

Let me know when you have it, so I can edit the post to prevent Weezer nudz.

Last edited:
LT - Banks-Wall (So.); 6'5 280lbs
LG - Grant (So.); 6'3 280lbs
C - Zimmerly (Fr.); 6'1 285lbs
RG - Kilbane (R-Fr.); 6'3 310lbs
RT - Murphy (Sr.); 6'4 290lbs

DE - Spires (So.); 6'2 235lbs
DT - Haire (Sr.); 6'3 275lbs
DT- Hawkins (So.); 6'2 285lbs
DE - Brooks (Jr.); 6'4 295lbs

That's some light asses on the OL...hopefully we can manhandle them.

Sigh, just found out one of my clients is in ICU. This is fourth person ive called on this week who has gotten really sick with this thing. Stay safe guys.

Two acquaintances here in JC, who passed.
Agree, wholeheartedly. My family lost two friends last week as well. Please stay safe.

Well, except for his love affair with Legolas. I almost thought the movie was more about him than Bilbo and Frodo.
True for The Hobbit, but the original 3 were like 90% accurate or better. Sure I'd have done some things differently, but I felt like there was a noticeable intent to follow the book.

How can I contact you? I have one other person from Kingsport that may take them and should know for sure later this morning. It looks like engineer Vol may have interest. If nobody has them locally by lunch I’ll be glad to meet you in JC before you leave and let you hopefully get them put to good use.
GBO
Evidently I overlooked us having to babysit some neighbors’ kids tonight so I’m out. Thank you so much for offering though! GBO

@SSVol

Reactions: jave36
Dude having three wives is not exactly what I call progressive. I am just messin'.

Epically good series.
Just saw a little vid of Rosamund Pike announcing a official teaser trailer today around 11:30 am eastern time..I have to say she is cast really well, she really emanates Moraines gravitas even if she doesn't really look like I always imagined her.

I really hope Judkins does the series the justice it is due and produces a good adaptation.

Reactions: drvenner and Glitch
LG - Grant (So.); 6'3 280lbs
C - Zimmerly (Fr.); 6'1 285lbs
RG - Kilbane (R-Fr.); 6'3 310lbs
RT - Murphy (Sr.); 6'4 290lbs

DE - Spires (So.); 6'2 235lbs
DT - Haire (Sr.); 6'3 275lbs
DT- Hawkins (So.); 6'2 285lbs
DE - Brooks (Jr.); 6'4 295lbs
Their poor Center….