Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, I’m getting into the back half of my fitties and I just started taking extended release Adderall a couple years ago. Made a big difference for me.

I’m on a pretty low dose, probably should be higher, but as it is it just lets me hang on by a thread, which is where I want to be. I like to keep all such chemical aids as minimal as possible (except for scotch).

Bonus has been that all the restless energy eating urges I’ve had constantly since I quit the smokes, chew and dip 20 years ago have gone away. Needless to say, I dropped a few pounds early on.
That is what I'm going to talk to my doctor about...it totally sucks at this point.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I can’t sleep either. Hopefully I’ll pass out soon and wake up right before game time lol. Gonna be weird having today off and working Friday then a three day weekend

Morning Freaks. Been a long ride but I'm still on this bus called TN Football.

Wish I could turn the TV down and listen to ward
Wish I could see the effort from one player that comes close to Dale Jones
Wish we could have pride in the esprit de corps of our football team again

I am ready for the Lord to relent of these trials and tribulations. We suffer so that we may truly understand compassion for others. TN fans understand better than anyone. I want to be an obnoxious prick to Georgia and Florida and bammer again.

Amen

Just saw the meme of Mac Jones, Jalen Hurts, and Tua dressed out at Bama and now all starting on NFL teams.

Do we think we have 0, 1, 2, or 3 future NFL starting QBs on our roster currently? Slightly different question, do we think 0, 1, 2, or 3 of our QBs gets drafted over the course of the next few years?

I'm not sure if they're NFL starter caliber yet, but I think at least two of Milton, Hooker, and Bailey will get drafted.
Tua and hurts might be quick to be kicked to the curb. Philly just traded for Minshew and dolphins are putting it all on Tua. He has this and next year until they draft another QB. I think tua is trash so I expect to waste the WR core and the defense with suspect QB play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back