Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are idiots. He did push her first tho, but she never should have hit him. As a man, I would never hit a woman even if she hit me.
I'm all for equality...a woman should never get in a man's face and act like a man...fortunately I've never had to hit a woman...but I did have one try to square up on me and then I gave her that look

gotta give it to my man, he took away every advantage with that reach. That wasnt hus first frackus. Completely incorrect decision to lay hands on a woman. Just find a different seat.

Woman needs to shut up. Dude rose up, then got knocked out. Then she was yelling at him for getting involved. Well wth did you think was gonna happen when you decided to scream in someone's face? Knocked out dude needs to find a new lady friend.

adolescents.

he still cant fight though lol

The guy with the dreadlocks in another video turned to her husband (before it all went down) and said, "she's tellin you to shut up" and then everything went down. She was clearly hammered, and just yelling **** at everybody.
“They struck me,” you will say, “but I was not hurt;
they beat me, but I did not feel it.
When shall I awake?
I must have another drink.”

-- Pr 23:35.

The guy with the dreadlocks in another video turned to her husband (before it all went down) and said, "she's tellin you to shut up" and then everything went down. She was clearly hammered, and just yelling **** at everybody.
I need to see this video too.

Over in Knoxville, the News-Sentinel wrote that UT should not expect a light verdict from the NCAA because of Baylor’s recent ruling. The website said “Baylor’s across-the-board incompetence” was the school’s best defense. Such is not the case at Tennessee, where the administration has uncovered most of the damage itself, and as we mentioned in the Notes previously, is working with the NCAA to bring closure to the matter. “It’s the equivalent of providing the cops with your contraband and throwing yourself at their mercy, hoping for leniency.” The newspaper said UT’s position is much like Missouri’s, in which the NCAA said the school provided “exemplary cooperation,” and then doled out penalties harsher than it did North Carolina despite fraud allegations that “paled in comparison.”
-Nemith

I'm all for equality...a woman should never get in a man's face and act like a man...fortunately I've never had to hit a woman...but I did have one try to square up on me and then I gave her that look
I agree. And you have to defend yourself if a woman starts throwing bombs at you. Just saying I wouldn’t start throwing hands if she is a woman.

That entire unfortunate scuffle could have been resolved if only they had brandished some quality steel and commenced to a classy knife fight as gentlemen do

I mean seriously. Are we peasants, fighting with our hands? Break out the pig stickers and let's fight like gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back