2024 Recruiting Thread

I found a nice highlight film on Madi she shoots the 3 extremely well, finishes with left and right, midrange, great ball handling, looks like she has played PG in the past. Honestly she has some nice moves in there JMO

She is willing to learn from every angle too...this year she will assist me on the e80 sidelines when she is not playing or subbing. This will give her, yet another perspective on the game

Coach, your young lady looks fabulous......Since I use to be a collector of bad debt, it would be a safe bet that she will be playing for Coach Kellie.

She really looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
58e3d7a6a5538.image.jpg

Coach, your young lady looks fabulous......Since I use to be a collector of bad debt, it would be a safe bet that she will be playing for Coach Kellie.

She really looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
58e3d7a6a5538.image.jpg
I am very proud of her, GT. SHe has remained humble and hard-working even through national attention.
I am working on my newest player's midrange (check out he high setup and release on her shot)and reverse pivot drive, jumphook and dropstep..(got a ways to go on these)

Last edited:
Ever walk into a bathroom and it stunk and you held your nose, but the smell got to you anyway,,,unfortunately the bad eggs are ostrich-eggs and the good eggs are robin-eggs on this site.

No, I used to brag about how great sites like this one was to my player/family/recruit contacts, now I warn them and censor what they see or hear....As for me, I can take it,,,though the last attack on me was the most brutal yet, but for those young women and young girls who are easily influenced, Nope! Not any more. My words to them are the same as the coach's probably are,,,"Ignorance is bliss"

Yes there are often some very kind and esteem-building things said in this forum. But all it takes is one negative/personal attacking post to undo all of the good...."It takes years for a seed to become a tree, but only minutes to chop it down"

So you censor what other people can see and hear, did I get that right?

So you censor what other people can see and hear, did I get that right?

if I share something with a player I am working with, I would definitely censor what I relay to them,,,there are posters on this site with one intention,,,to troll

I would not share with my players anything written by someone I know's opinions and intentions are only to troll or dissect our program and its potential recruits,,,hell no!

Reactions: CP3_LVFL and stllvf
Where can we catch madi next? I would love to see her play in person

She will be playing in the Elite-80 at Lakeway Christian Academy, in Morristown (I40 East to exit #421/I81 to exit 4, then left 3/4 mile, on the right). The games are Saturday mornings/afternoons...She will be assisting me in my games 10:30 and 1:30 and subbing for players who don't show in other games...SHe will probably play 2-3 games a saturday doing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rooster1
She will be playing in the Elite-80 at Lakeway Christian Academy, in Morristown (I40 East to exit #421/I81 to exit 4, then left 3/4 mile, on the right). The games are Saturday mornings/afternoons...She will be assisting me in my games 10:30 and 1:30 and subbing for players who don't show in other games...SHe will probably play 2-3 games a saturday doing this.
Thank you I will try my best to venture out to see her

VN Store

Back