The earliest members of VolNation who are still active

My semiphor(spelling)flags are from'08.Still have all my orig. joints although,some don't work near as well as they did.

2005 here i believe, possibly 2000 at Grid/IT used to be a feller named lord vader over here, over yonder... griddie or some such...

Posted as Ugahater1.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I started lurking in 2004, but it took Jeremy Pruitt to lure me out of the weeds in 2019. I knew I was saving myself for someone special.

Sab's love letter was one of the first posts I read when I checked out VN. At that time, it seemed to be well received. I did not have another look for a long time, a few years I think. I have since found VN to be a good place to keep up with Tennessee Football. Some members seem to like complaining and arguing about nothing, but there are people here who know a lot about football. This is also a good place to follow recruiting news.

Reactions: SDV
joined in August 2007 - my how strange and largely disappointing the last 14 years of following the Vols has been.

What happened to milohimself? He was on pretty early as Ainge was from his territory.

I can’t remember when I originally joined. I think 08 or 09 and don’t remember my screen name but someone got pi$$y with me and I got my feelings hurt, pouted a little and then came back in 2010 I think. My favorite pastime is being on this ridiculous site.
GBO!!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I started lurking in 2004, but it took Jeremy Pruitt to lure me out of the weeds in 2019. I knew I was saving myself for someone special.
I have a cardbord standup of Cornbread that i 'won' at a Food City gas station. it makes it out on spayshul ocayshinz.

Originally joined in early 2010 after Kiff backdoored us in order to keep up with the coaching search that sadly ended in Dooley.

A few cross country moves by me(and coaching changes by UT) later, I lost my original login and it was connected to an email I no longer had access to.

Had to sign up for a new one around the time of the Great Orange Uprising and/or Schiano Day in Nov, 2017.

I have a cardbord standup of Cornbread that i 'won' at a Food City gas station. it makes it out on spayshul ocayshinz.

Man, how much did they have to pay you to cart that thing away? The idea of stumbling through my house each morning in search of coffee and seeing a visage of Pruitt would almost guarantee a bad start to the day.

Don't you have some target practice you could do? Maybe have a small puppy around you need some cardboard protection for the floors in case of accidents or something?

2010 for me , unfortunately got kick off the site wouldn’t let me log back in, had to start a new Account. I thought freak didn’t like me anymore 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m a 2008 guy who lurked for years finally joined about the time Jon “Mountain damn values” Crompton was finally gonna be the guy. I remember a lot of people wanted Crompton over Ainge. Then Crompton proceeded to be the worst multiple game starter in Ut history, until Guarantano took that distinction from him recently.

VN Store

Back