Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you were wondering how bad our coaching has been...

Guys, under Pruitt, we had no offensive coordinator, no defensive coordinator, no QB coach, no OL coach, no DL coach, and no LB coach.... We're not what everyone thinks we are. We underachieved last year. We're gonna show it this year.

That's sad and exciting at the same time.

Nothing we didn’t already know/expect. It’s his accuracy that is most in question. If he has the accuracy then he’s got the job imo. I think he has the decision making to go with the physical tools, but accuracy is key.
And they were mentioning touch this morning saying WRs were having trouble catching his throws.

I'm sure Ranger thinks grandchuck is his human... 😎
That dog loves him soooo much, he stays right by him everywhere he goes. My son just sent me a video of Beau and Ranger chasing fireflies around the yard last night and it was so cute it made me cry. I am going to keep that one for myself.

Another episode of my grandchunk is cuter than yours..lol..🥰 that's his buddy Ranger with himView attachment 384800, they are about the same age...I think he believes Ranger is his brother..lol..
Very cute lil fella, McGill. I can see a little "devilment in his eyes though, lol.

My DiL is a Bammer, and my son is a Dawg...thanks for reminding me..🤢🤮 My greatest hope is that I can exact some revenge and turn him into a VFL.
No wonder you're angry all the time lol. That's too much for one human to live through.

Last edited:
My take on the qb rotation after 1st practice: I put zero stock in what order they went in as far as drills, etc. Think about it, they went in the exact order as their numbers today. I think that's the way coach intended it for the 1st day, jmo.
Didn't someone say they were not going to let it out who was the starter if they could help it although they thought it would be hard to do at Tennessee?

You're not alone, I'm friends with a coach on staff and he told me there was a TON of argument about taking him, the group that wanted him and lost out.....they were furious

I bet they were. Those late round picks are perfect for taking chances on super-talented guys with medical/injury questions. Yet so many front-offices insist on using them to grab special teams/practice squad caliber players and then praying they turn into Tom Brady.

Edit: How strange is it that the Titans keep drafting first-round guys with injury questions, but wouldn’t use one of their 2 6th round selections on Trey Smith?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back