Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly sorry it happened @Catbone But Johnny speaks the truth here.
Thanks man. Packed up and left today. Seeing pictures of us in our bedroom hurt so bad. I feel like I've been kicked out of my own house from my girl and left on the side of the road.

Time to go get fu*** up

Do we have the talent to do so? I don't see how anyone can argue that we don't.

We’ve got some players, but playing the recruiting ranking game on the entire roster is a fools errand, I’m afraid. We lost most of the best players off a team that went 3-7 and was largely uncompetitive. New coaches, lots of new players, new scheme all make me think it will be choppy.

6-6 is my baseline expectation. We’ve only had 6 seasons in the past 13 that have been equal to or better than that record. Would be a very solid first year.

Lol, what? Totally kill the program? Are you insane?
10 in one year would probably set you back to a point that would be tough to recover from over a short period. Obviously, I'm not the poster you quoted, so I can't say for sure, but my guess he was embellishing just a bit. I'm not sure how you could deny that 10 in one year wouldn't be a pretty crushing blow.

Reactions: vols 30
Hey, Jack, on behalf of Gojira, I’ve got a magic trick for you…

View attachment 383052

R.ac63e126f65b565db9bf4f58611bec74

Thanks man. Packed up and left today. Seeing pictures of us in our bedroom hurt so bad. I feel like I've been kicked out of my own house from my girl and left on the side of the road.

Time to go get fu*** up
Take care of yourself man. Call @gainesvol82 for a good time. Maybe he will take you to a good Applebee's in Jax.

I'm curious. When you get banned do you get an email or you just can't get on anymore? And do you usually get a warning first?
Lol..I got temporary jail time and a warning that started like this..
"I like you..but"

I have tried to tone it down a little since then..I did actually cross the line pretty bad that time.

Lol..I got temporary jail time and a warning that started like this..
"I like you..but"

I have tried to tone it down a little since then..I did actually cross the line pretty bad that time.
I got infractions and emails, but I don't recall ever getting a ban. But hell, my memory is horrible so I can't say with certainty.

Time to go get fu*** up
Imma tell you like I've always told my kids..Life is too short and too precious to waste on people that don't love you back...I learned that the hard way for thirteen years trying to make a woman love me that didn't and wasn't capable of it.

I regret the last eleven and a half years of that hell, but it was on me for not walking away once she showed me who she was..

Move on, and when you do find the person that truly loves you...don't f it up.

We’ve got some players, but playing the recruiting ranking game on the entire roster is a fools errand, I’m afraid. We lost most of the best players off a team that went 3-7 and was largely uncompetitive. New coaches, lots of new players, new scheme all make me think it will be choppy.

6-6 is my baseline expectation. We’ve only had 6 seasons in the past 13 that have been equal to or better than that record. Would be a very solid first year.
Now this is good common sense and that is why and where I am at. All these jerks screaming thst 8-4 or 9-3 is the expectation are setting up JH for failure. He will not make them happy and it will spiral down even farther.

Uncle shot himself now my gf of 2 years who I'm living with grabbed me a beer and informed me she is leaving me. Great start of the week so far 🙂
I’m really sorry that this is happening to you CB. My 14 yr old daughter who I share custody with, ghosted my wife and I with absolutely no warning, and said she doesnt want to live with us and cut off almost all contact with us 2 months ago, leaving my wife heartbroken and our two toddlers constantly asking where she is. It has been hell. I just wanted to open up up and share with you, since you shared with us. Tough tough season of life. It has brought me closer to God and really exercised my faith. For that, I am grateful. Prayers up for you.

Take care of yourself man. Call @gainesvol82 for a good time. Maybe he will take you to a good Applebee's in Jax.

Nah bro, I prefer not to have a side of armed robbery with my riblets....I'll take @Catbone to the one here in Orange Park.

Seriously though, take care of yourself Cat. Life has its ups and downs but can always get better.

And you take care too, 88. I finally let my family talk me into the vaccine with the increase in cases around here. Figure with how much I hit my vape and meet customers that it's a good idea

I’m really sorry that this is happening to you CB. My 14 yr old daughter who I share custody with, ghosted my wife and I with absolutely no warning, and said she doesnt want to live with us and cut off almost all contact with us 2 months ago, leaving my wife heartbroken and our two toddlers constantly asking where she is. It has been hell. I just wanted to open up up and share with you, since you shared with us. Tough tough season of life. It has brought me closer to God and really exercised my faith. For that, I am grateful. Prayers up for you.
Now that truly is heartbreaking. Kids are too stupid to know they are taking the path to hard times.

@Catbone i mean this in the most respectful way possible as a married person. Single life ain’t so bad dude. I love my family, and also, single life ain’t so bad dude. Grass is green in a lot of places. Go vols dude this whole thing is a joke laugh
Single life isn’t bad at all but he needs to grieve. He has lost a lot. He needs to grieve and he needs college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back