Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy-laughing-white-guy.gif

Bowlsby is literally fighting for his job.
He knows it's over, but what's he gonna say? He's not gonna come out and say "the end is nigh". And at this point, it's not like TX and OU are the only programs looking to jump ship. The other schools are looking for somewhere to go.

He knows it's over, but what's he gonna say? He's not gonna come out and say "the end is nigh". And at this point, it's not like TX and OU are the only programs looking to jump ship. The other schools are looking for somewhere to go.

Oh, I don't disagree. But he is literally trying to piece something together that would save his job.

Reactions: Devo182
Both are acceptable spellings.
Judgement is the accepted spelling in British English. ... In American English, “judgment” vastly predominates. “Judgement” is listed in dictionaries (see, e.g., the American Heritage Dictionary), but “judgment” has been more than 10 times more common in recent years.

Get with the program, dude.

A bowl ban would be ridiculous. You are going to punish the kids that stayed? Any recruit this year need not to look at UT.

10 scholarships in one year would totally kill the program and the competing coaches are correct in telling recruits that UT is getting the death penalty. Has any other program received that many as a penalty in one year?

The disproportionate thing about this is that you refused to buy out Pruitt and bought out Fulmer. Why did you get rid of Fulmer if he is not culpable here? He has to be or he would not have been fired.

IF what Doug is saying is true then I am beginning to believe that the way UT has handled this they should probably just give up football.

Lol, what? Totally kill the program? Are you insane?

Reactions: VolByLaw
Judgement is the accepted spelling in British English. ... In American English, “judgment” vastly predominates. “Judgement” is listed in dictionaries (see, e.g., the American Heritage Dictionary), but “judgment” has been more than 10 times more common in recent years.

Attachments

• EDA637F1-81C1-4ED1-9525-7DB282E3B33B.gif
    EDA637F1-81C1-4ED1-9525-7DB282E3B33B.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
I think we’re currently at 83. I recall reading that and being surprised. Anyone know for sure?
We are currently at 82 scholarship players on the roster. However 11 of those are seniors that do not count against the 85 roster this year due to the free extra year all players got back from Covid last year. NCAA made a Covid rule that seniors will not count against the 85 total in 2021.

So officially, we only have 71 scholarship players on the roster this year + 11 seniors that don't count against the 85. So we could lose 14 scholarships in 2021 and it wouldn't change the roster at all.

Why are you trying to judge me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back