‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

IPA's are for beer snobs with weak taste buds. When I drink one of those I turn into one of those guys off the Keystone commercials with "bitter beer face".

I mix in Busch and Bush light some. Miller, Budweiser, and Coors some. Every now and then I treat myself to some Labbat Blue, St. Pauli's Girl or Moose Head, but over 50 percent of the time you can find financial lite in my fridge. They had some cool patriotically decorated cans this summer. I hope they stick with that permanently.
Ha financial lite, I love it and will use it from this day forward.

Does anyone look at the Arch Manning visit to TX and wonder if Peyton and family had a heads up that TX might be an SEC team when Arch is playing?

I saw the visits to TX, and certainly SMU, as a chance for the Manning family to perhaps visit some old Cowboys and spend a little "Big Hat, No Cattle" money.

Now.... maybe I'm just paranoid but I would loathe Arch wearing the wrong orange.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Does anyone look at the Arch Manning visit to TX and wonder if Peyton and family had a heads up that TX might be an SEC team when Arch is playing?

I saw the visits to TX, and certainly SMU, as a chance for the Manning family to perhaps visit some old Cowboys and spend a little "Big Hat, No Cattle" money.

Now.... maybe I'm just paranoid but I would loathe Arch wearing the wrong orange.
He's not Peytons son, so idk why ppl presume he would pick TN. If anything, Ole Miss fans should be upset.

Tennessee isn’t recruiting Arch

Go ahead and get familiar with Dante Moore, Marcel Reed and Avery Johnson. Those are TNs 3 QB targets for 2023

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back