The Tennessee Ballinteers

What’s our weakness? I don’t think size will hurt us terribly (even against Purdue). I do think we seem old. Lamonte would have helped in that regard. Hopefully there’s still plenty of athleticism to keep up.

Tyler Smith has been an assistant at Columbia Central high school in Middle Tennessee. Played against them past couple of years.

Not a great start. We don't look as "athletic" as I was hoping.

That’s what I was afraid of with a bunch of Pearl players. He went out and recruited great athletes. Not great basketball players.
Purdue has basketball players. Athleticism has nothing to do with being a great basketball players. I liked that Bowden and Lamonte were going to be on the team, but that apparently changed.

Apparently they dropped the team. Not sure why. Either way it’s a huge blow. We don’t have much youth on the team now. Need those young legs badly.

Turner said schedule just didn't work for him this time. Last year, Jarnell Stokes, Hopson, Punter and Hubbs were set to play. They would have helped a lot too.

Haas is still pretty dang big.

Fields was bringing energy. We showed signs of life there towards the end offensively.

VN Store

Back