Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just laugh.
They will protect bama at all costs. They'll never play a tough schedule with that format. they will keep them from having to play GA, Florida, and LSU in the same year for example. But us, they will screw us if they can. We'll never have an easier schedule with a format like that.

They will protect bama at all costs. They'll never play a tough schedule with that format. they will keep them from having to play GA, Florida, and LSU in the same year for example. But us, they will screw us if they can. We'll never have an easier schedule with a format like that.

We HAVE to win now to prepare for this ********. I would say Heupel's job just got harder, but hopefully our team is built up by that point.

The easiest schedule in that format would be:

Bama
Auburn
Vandy
SC
KY
Mizzou
Arkansas
Ole Miss
Ms State

But that will never happen. It probably won't happen the other way either, but they will mix them up. So we can be sure that we're playing a schedule with at least 4-5 teams of the top teams in the country. We'll play AU, Bama, and then 1 of GA/Fl, one of TX/OU, one of LSU/ A&M every single year.

So a realistic schedule is probably

Bama
AU
Vandy
GA
SC
LSU
MSU
Ark
OU

It just got tougher for us to get back

If Bama and Auburn move to the East, we will never see any type of championship again in football.

Imagine playing Bama, UGA, FL, Auburn, etc. every year, then potentially add one or two of OU,Texas, LSU, A&M on the schedule as our West opp.
Undefeated seasons will be a thing of the past for pretty much every team in the conference.

They're keeping us with bama no matter what

This is all what if, not saying I want it to happen, but I'd divide the pods differently for geography.

Pod A: Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Kentucky, South Carolina
Pod B: Florida, Georgia, Auburn, Alabama
Pod C: LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St, Arkansas
Pod D: TAMU, Mizzou, Texas, Oklahoma

The easiest schedule in that format would be:

Bama
Auburn
Vandy
SC
KY
Mizzou
Arkansas
Ole Miss
Ms State

But that will never happen. It probably won't happen the other way either, but they will mix them up. So we can be sure that we're playing a schedule with at least 4-5 teams of the top teams in the country. We'll play AU, Bama, and then 1 of GA/Fl, one of TX/OU, one of LSU/ A&M every single year.

So a realistic schedule is probably

Bama
AU
Vandy
GA
SC
LSU
MSU
Ark
OU

It just got tougher for us to get back
If this expansion happens it can't until after 2025 because that's when their deal with B12 expires. Hopefully we will be competitive by then.

So no longer would we always play the weak teams of Mizzou, KY, and SC.

Imagine a TN schedule that looks like this:

Bama
Auburn
Vandy
Florida
GA
LSU
A&M
Ok
Texas

That's what y'all want?
I don't want to hear any complaining about losses from those wanting competitive games.

Playing devils advocate, but we haven't seen any of these QB's run this offense. How does anyone know what Mauer can do?CJH wanted him at UCF for a reason.......
Spring Game doesn't mean squat.

💯 Spring Games and spring practice don’t mean much at all as far as the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back