'22 NC WR Shaleak Knotts (Maryland commit)

Frank Reich and Shawne Merriman. Reich was a career backup but one helluva bulletpoint.
Reich, at one time, held the record for engineering both the greatest comeback in NCAA D1 history, as well as the greatest comeback in NFL history. And he's become a heck of an NFL coach, to boot. As a Bills fan, I witnessed in awe as he led Buffalo back from a 35-3 deficit to beat the Oilers in the AFC Wildcard matchup in 1992-93. One of the greatest memories of my youth.

Reich, at one time, held the record for engineering both the greatest comeback in NCAA D1 history, as well as the greatest comeback in NFL history. And he's become a heck of an NFL coach, to boot. As a Bills fan, I witnessed in awe as he led Buffalo back from a 35-3 deficit to beat the Oilers in the AFC Wildcard matchup in 1992-93. One of the greatest memories of my youth.

Unbelievable game, still remember that comeback, greatest one I ever saw.

Reactions: cncchris33
Besides Boomer and Randy White......who has ever come out of Maryland?
Wycheck as well
Maryland actually has had quite a few solid WRs come out of their school. Stefon Diggs, DJ Moore, Darius Heyward-Bey if you wanna go back further than those guys. Rakim Jarrett will be in the league in 2-3 years. It’s not a HUGE history but there is one.

Is there something about him that makes you think he is over rated? You think he is not a good fit? What?
I asked you first.
And you responded with his ranking...
So you answered my question.

Maryland actually has had quite a few solid WRs come out of their school. Stefon Diggs, DJ Moore, Darius Heyward-Bey if you wanna go back further than those guys. Rakim Jarrett will be in the league in 2-3 years. It’s not a HUGE history but there is one.

Besides Diggs.........

1627075289353.gif

VN Store

Back