Running Back You Want Back The Most

Running Back You Want Back The Most?

All of them and may the best Back win

Damn, we would have great depth and would probably be able to move some to other positions of need as well

We would be really good again

Go Vols !

Travis Henry absolutely punished defenders. As games wore on, the safeties became less and less excited about coming up and running into Henry. No coincidence that the Vols won the National title the year Henry was the featured back. I remember Houston Nutt saying after the 99 game vs the Vols, they liked it better when they saw Henry out of the game.......Jamal Lewis was the other back.

I would take Rudy, that kid had so much heart he would inspire our whole team to be the best they can be. With Rudy I know we could go 7-5 this year.

Foster, Alvin & Lewis. All were/are all pro players in the NFL. Too bad we did not use Alvin like he should have been used.

I'm going with Jamal Lewis. Though I do know other RBS left with more yards gained.

Dude was 6-0 230. Built like a fire plug and had quicker feet than you would ever expect. Whether jumping over the pile to score or running outside breaking tackles he was magnificent and a treat to watch.

Also, he was in that tremendous recruit class where we snagged him and other stars from the Bulldogs in their Atlanta neighborhood in Deon Grant and Cosey Coleman. That was cool to me.

Cobb… best I’ve ever seen

Reactions: Evergrenevol
I'm going with Jamal Lewis. Though I do know other RBS left with more yards gained.

Dude was 6-0 230. Built like a fire plug and had quicker feet than you would ever expect. Whether jumping over the pile to score or running outside breaking tackles he was magnificent and a treat to watch.

Also, he was in that tremendous recruit class where we snagged him and other stars from the Bulldogs in their Atlanta neighborhood in Deon Grant and Cosey Coleman. That was cool to me.
Travis Henry and all his kids. Get him and a team!
Jay Graham was a favorite also!

VN Store

Back