‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

SMU has some of the richest boosters in the world... Money talks.

Really? If that were the case the state of Texas would be getting every big time recruit in every class. It’s not about money every single time. A player like Arch has his pick of schools. and Clemson, OSU and Bama can match whatever SMU offers. Plus they can offer things SMU can’t.

Pipeline to the NFL. Superior coaching. Much more media attention. The chance to play for championships. SMU is not in this race.

He is going to go where he feels he gets the best training and competition. It won’t be for money While he is in school. Hundreds of millions waiting for him in the pros…and inheritance.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
You’d feel better if he just visited? No thanks, there’s never been a chance here and people are delusional to think so. He’s a legacy to Ole Miss and even though I don’t think he goes there, that’s the fan base that should be hand wringing.
Yes. I know we're in a bad spot, but this is embarrassing that he's not even acknowledged us. On the other hand, it is better not to lead us on. I'm sure he's had some great advice. Just makes me sick that Kiffin and UGA get a look

Yes. I know we're in a bad spot, but this is embarrassing that he's not even acknowledged us. On the other hand, it is better not to lead us on. I'm sure he's had some great advice. Just makes me sick that Kiffin and UGA get a look
Kiffen is at his dads alma mater. It is what it is there. UGA....ugh IDK. I’m betting he actually ends up at Texas or LSU.

I drink natty lite (financial lite) quite frequently. It's quite drinkable if it's ice cold.
Lol I'm with ya, that and Busch Lite is almost half the cost per case compared to Mic Ultra(what all the rich folk drink around here)(sorry BGS nobody drinks any of that fancy IPA out here in the country).

Reactions: norrislakevol
Lol I'm with ya, that and Busch Lite is almost half the cost per case compared to Mic Ultra(what all the rich folk drink around here)(sorry BGS nobody drinks any of that fancy IPA out here in the country).

IPA's are for beer snobs with weak taste buds. When I drink one of those I turn into one of those guys off the Keystone commercials with "bitter beer face".

I mix in Busch and Bush light some. Miller, Budweiser, and Coors some. Every now and then I treat myself to some Labbat Blue, St. Pauli's Girl or Moose Head, but over 50 percent of the time you can find financial lite in my fridge. They had some cool patriotically decorated cans this summer. I hope they stick with that permanently.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back