Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

He told me he lost his temper on one occasion and went too far, and that he regrets it. I didn’t see it.
Apparently I didn’t either, but that’s why I proofread anything before I post anything. A lot I delete, but some still get posted by the dummy on this side, hate it for the kid.

One could say it… flopped.
giphy.gif

So I went to the local Dairy Bar (a place I’ve ate at a thousand times) this evening. ordered 2 chicken sandwiches, 2 small milk shakes and 2 tots. Total was $35.00. I just about fell out. The lady said the sandwiches was $8.50 a piece. Has chicken went up that much? Needless to say I will not be going back, I got ripped!!!

So I went to the local Dairy Bar (a place I’ve ate at a thousand times) this evening. ordered 2 chicken sandwiches, 2 small milk shakes for and 2 tots. Total was $35.00. I just about fell out. The lady said the sandwiches was $8.50 a piece. Had chicken went up that much? Needless to say I will not be going back, I got ripped!!!
That's almost any restaurant now, especially local establishments.

So I went to the local Dairy Bar (a place I’ve ate at a thousand times) this evening. ordered 2 chicken sandwiches, 2 small milk shakes and 2 tots. Total was $35.00. I just about fell out. The lady said the sandwiches was $8.50 a piece. Has chicken went up that much? Needless to say I will not be going back, I got ripped!!!

My wife and I went to our favorite Mexican food restaurant last night. Chips and salsa is free. We each got a huge chicken fajita quesadilla and drank water. Even with a larger than normal % tip because our waiter knows us from way back, it was only $20.

My wife and I went to our favorite Mexican food restaurant last night. Chips and salsa is free. We each got a huge chicken fajita quesadilla and drank water. Even with a larger than normal % tip because our waiter knows us from way back, it was only $20.

Same around here in Seymour. We go to the Seymour Grille and usually get the higher priced items on the menu - $23-28 spending on drinks for two including a good tip. Free popcorn served at every table before you receive your order. Walk out with full stomachs from really good food. Can get lesser priced items that are equally good and just drink water and spend around the $20 with tip like at your favorite.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Glitch
ordered 2 fish dinners, and kids meals @ aubrey's, got key lime for ze wife.

it wasnt $20🤦🏼‍♂️

I went to Vida in downtown Knoxville last night. It was triple digits but oh so delicious. Probably the best Chile Relleno I've ever had.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back