'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

Dont get excited. I still find it hard to believe
Well, there's no question that we were not in his top 8, and now we're in his top 5. So we have climbed. I think his connection with Garner is going to help us here. There's no denying Garner is an elite DL coach who puts players in the league.

Well, there's no question that we were not in his top 8, and now we're in his top 5. So we have climbed. I think his connection with Garner is going to help us here. There's no denying Garner is an elite DL coach who puts players in the league.

I hope what I was told is true.

He also said Walter's brothers are with him at Powell, and got a transfer RB from Maryville apparently as well. I know you aren't in TN but for those who are in Knoxville, go watch Powell this year, they will be good.

Basically.....the only reason why he transferred to Powell is to commit to UT. Coach Gibson (the defensive coordinator at Powell) told my brother while he and Ayden Greene (my little brothers best friend) were at Food City while he was working.
When I hear it from the Ingles pharmacist I’ll start to believe.

Basically.....the only reason why he transferred to Powell is to commit to UT. Coach Gibson (the defensive coordinator at Powell) told my brother while he and Ayden Greene (my little brothers best friend) were at Food City while he was working.
Does Powell have 2 Coach Gibsons on staff? I went to college with Coach Gibson (defensive backs coach/strength coach).

VN Store

Back