What would you personally give for 5 straight seasons of 10 Wins or more??

What would you personally give for 5 straight seasons of 10 UT WINS or more??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
Let's face it, most posts right now are all fantasy, so how bout we get serious about what we'd all give up to be a perennial powerhouse again. Hmmmmm???

Well I've taken 1 sick day in the past 3 or 4 years and take 1 vacation a year so...gimme that one.

Mmm. That's easy though. I think that's easy. Let's raise the stakes.

What would someone swear off to see Tennessee go on a winning streak versus Alabama? As in "as long as you keep your end of the bargain, Tennessee will always beat Alabama." Now that will put folk's souls to the test right there.

I'd pay whatever* it would cost for me to watch 5 seasons of Tennessee games on TV. Radio has supplied more than enough Vols Experience the past 4 years.

*Unless it involved Comcast. [see #5. Your soul to the Devil...]

10 wins in a 12 game season means we cannot lose to GA, FL and Bama in the same year. It is possible that we lose to Bama every year and then lose to FL or GA but not both. I would trade every sick and vacation day for that.

19 straight years without a vacation. Easy choice. Every time I plan something I get screwed. Was supposed to go to Jackson Hole this year. Covid and truck broke down. 20th anniversary is next year. Come Hell or high water im going on vacation

I'd give up my girlfriend for a few months (and date one of her hot friends instead)!

I used to read this site multiple times daily, buy into the whole this year will be different because XYZ, drive hours to games, just to have losses ruin my weekend and still be 1-27? against Florida and Bama since being a freshman at UTK. I don’t know if it’s the years of mediocrity or being older with little kids now, but the 3 wins last season had no impact on my life at all. If the team wins 10 this year that’s awesome, if they win 3 I’ll still sleep soundly at night. I can’t be the only one at this point.

Reactions: knoxvol16 and tbh

VN Store

Back