Speedy WR commit - Marquarius White

Quotes are just what someone said. If they don't have a WR commit they don't have their no 1 guy.
Just telling you what the quote said... from a guy who supposedly has inside knowledge... and works for one of the organizations that some folks believe so faithfully when it comes to awarding stars.

I hope the kid is good, I trust your and other opinions on that.

My issue is stop comparing him or anyone else to Percy Harvin.
I don't know if he'll be any good or not, my issue is you coming here and telling us to stop anything. Arrogant little piece of gator crap.

Lol, why do you even care?

What’s his 40?

Didn’t see it listed anywhere. Can he outrun everyone else on the team?

This is my site too, Mexican Restaurant.
How is this site yours, slimy lizard? Go on your slimy lizard site and see if you can find DonDiego or posts similar to mine (ie, literate). You'll not. Vols are much too classy to act like slimy lizards.

Doesnt matter how many times you point out that Pro Bowl pkayers most of the time are 3 star guys in college. UT gets hammered if they dont land 1st Team NFL players out of high school. Welcome aboard young man.

I do love a three star with heart. They can make great leaders and be great pros. However, it seems that the great teams are filled with four and five stars.

And I am all in on our coaches until they give me a reason not to be all in. Which to me is results on the field. Actually, that’s a lie, I always thought Pruitt was a douche.

I am just wondering since all these star gazers out here telling everybody that Heupel is not getting any 4 or 5 stars, just how is he going to convince these 4 or 5 star players to come to Tn with the sanctions getting ready to come down. These kids know all about the trouble Tn can find themselves in. TN coming off a 3-7 season and what 4 or 5 star wants to sign on for this mess? You star gazers should be happy that Tn is not down to begging any kid to come. How about waiting until Jan to see how this class shapes up instead of acting like you are some recruiting experts.

I think too many people use that as an excuse. A good recruiter, salesman, should be able to accentuate the positives and overcome the negatives. Tennessee has plenty of positives and the ability to overcome the negatives.

Don’t most teams, outside of the top four or five, have to find diamonds in the rough? I agree with your last sentence, let’s be positive and support this class and coaching staff and see how they perform. Bashing it before it hits the field is counterproductive at best and can be destructive.

Reactions: tnvols72

VN Store

Back