2022 Target List

Anything new regarding our top targets and where would they commit to if they did today you think?
Miller
Mitchell
Wallace
Edwards
Hood
Mitchell and Edwards are finishing up their official visits.

I think Edwards will make a decision late next month, almost certainly before school starts.

I think Tennessee feels good about where they are with Wallace.

I don’t feel like Miller is anywhere close to deciding. Not sure he signs early in November but Vols will be in the thick of it.
-VQ

So to kind of reset…OV’s up to this point counted as junior year visits, after July 1st it’s senior year visits…

#10 Brandon Miller-OV’d to Alabama, Kentucky and Tennessee
#16 Cason Wallace-OV’d to Tennessee
#31 Dillon Mitchell-OV’d to Auburn, Ohio State & Tennessee
#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino-OV’d to Georgetown, Indiana, Tennessee and Wake Forest
#50 Felix Okpara-OV’d to Ohio State and Ole Miss
#64 Yohan Traore-
#98 BJ Edwards-OV’d to Florida, Tennessee and Wake Forest
#115 Ernest Udeh Jr.
#133 De’Ante Green-OV’d to NC State, Tennessee and Wake Forest

Good luck to Steve Forbes is all I'll say. Been a long time since WF has been anything more than a bottom-tier team in their conference with an occasional solid year or two. Would love to see him have success there, though.

Summary of war room…

Tennessee in a good spot with Cason Wallace, not expected to do anything until August at the earliest, but could wait til fall and take a couple visits which would include a return to Knoxville.

Dillon Mitchell had a great visit to Knoxville, supposedly snuck in a visit to Florida State after finishing his visit here (not sure that’s accurate). Mom supposedly has season tickets to Florida State football and this is a Tennessee/Florida State battle it seems.

Ernest Udeh is high on the board for the staff and someone the staff will be aggressively pursuing in their search to add a big man.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
Seems like right now it looks like…

#98 BJ Edwards-commit
#16 Cason Wallace/#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino
#31 Dillon Mitchell
#10 Brandon Miller/#133 De’Ante Green
#64 Yohan Traore/#115 Ernest Udeh/NR Dom Campbell

Summary of war room…

Tennessee in a good spot with Cason Wallace, not expected to do anything until August at the earliest, but could wait til fall and take a couple visits which would include a return to Knoxville.

Dillon Mitchell had a great visit to Knoxville, supposedly snuck in a visit to Florida State after finishing his visit here (not sure that’s accurate). Mom supposedly has season tickets to Florida State football and this is a Tennessee/Florida State battle it seems.

Ernest Udeh is high on the board for the staff and someone the staff will be aggressively pursuing in their search to add a big man.
I saw on Florida St 247 that he would be there for a visit yesterday. Seems like they got really worried after his visit to UT.

No updates on if he ever made the trip or how it went yet.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
I saw on Florida St 247 that he would be there for a visit yesterday. Seems like they got really worried after his visit to UT.

No updates on if he ever made the trip or how it went yet.

If his visit was yesterday then it counts as a senior year visit which means he couldn’t take another, not a huge deal if he’s planning to decide soon but could play a role.

Has UT more or less given up on Okpara? Would really love to see us be contenders there, but if he doesn't have interest, then there's not much we can do I guess.

Edit: Nvm, I saw his thread was bumped with basically the same question after I posted this.

Will definitely be a tough battle beating out FSU. Hamilton is a beast on the recruiting trail and teams have been very good the past few years.

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
We don’t have any new names from what we’ve thrown out over the last month as to who the staff will be making it a point to see this month. They seem to have a fairly defined core of prospects they’re focused on in 2022, and even a pretty well established board for 2023. What will be interesting over the coming days and weeks is who gets added to the board (or taken off) as the coaches get a chance to really see some of these guys first hand for the first time in ages.

Here is our list of guys (and it’s entirely possible I’ll leave a name or two off) who will most definitely be seeing the Power T logo on shirts court side at their games in the coming days and weeks.

Cason Wallace
Brandon Miller
Dillon Mitchell
Jalen Hood-Schifino
De’Ante Green
Noah Clowney
Yohan Traore
Ernest Udeh
B.J. Edwards
Handje Tamba
Dom Campbell
-VQ

Top targets (imo/info) bolded, updated with scheduled OV’s reported so far...

#2 Emoni Bates
#6 Dariq Whitehead
#10 Brandon Miller-OV 6/8
#16 Cason Wallace-OV 6/3

#18 Jaden Bradley
#21 Julian Phillips
#23 Eric Dailey Jr.
#31 Dillon Mitchell-OV 6/27
#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino-OV 6/15

#40 Jett Howard
#50 Felix Okpara
#55 Noah Clowney
#63 Prince Aligbe
#64 Yohan Traore-scheduled OV in September
#69 Colin Smith
#98 BJ Edwards-OV 6/27***COMMIT***
#115 Ernest Udeh Jr.
#133 De’Ante Green-OV 6/23

NR Dom Campbell
NR Daniel Sanford
NR Quante Berry

Top targets (imo/info) bolded, updated with scheduled OV’s reported so far...

#2 Emoni Bates
#6 Dariq Whitehead
#10 Brandon Miller-OV 6/8
#16 Cason Wallace-OV 6/3

#18 Jaden Bradley
#21 Julian Phillips
#23 Eric Dailey Jr.
#31 Dillon Mitchell-OV 6/27
#32 Jalen Hood-Schifino-OV 6/15

#40 Jett Howard
#50 Felix Okpara
#55 Noah Clowney
#63 Prince Aligbe
#64 Yohan Traore-scheduled OV in September
#69 Colin Smith
#98 BJ Edwards-OV 6/27***COMMIT***
#115 Ernest Udeh Jr.
#133 De’Ante Green-OV 6/23

NR Dom Campbell
NR Daniel Sanford
NR Quante Berry
Still a bit in shock when I see UT basketball swimming in these recruiting waters. Just amazing. Thanks for the update.

VN Store

Back