'19 MS ATH Brandon Turnage (UT Commit)

BOOM BOOM!!!! Good pickup for the football Vols. 2 commits that can help us for sure. Really like the Phillips commit for the long haul and Turnage could really help our situation at corner, he certainly has a great opportunity. GBO!!!!! Welcome to BIG ORANGE COUNTRY Brandon Turnage!

Last edited:
Sure, it means something. I’m glad the kid is on board and hope he comes in and competes...not demanding something he hasn’t earned like Prunty...

Bama scrub doesn’t mean instant starter elsewhere...

I’m from Missouri...
Not saying it's automatic...just that it's a damn good get, that some of the top coaches in America like and wanted.

I mean at this point is there anywhere on the roster that dropped in quality from last year in 2-deep? I think and hope we may have massively improved
OL RB, CB, LB, DL.

And yet OL and RB are nearly moot points on a team that's averaged below 25 ppg for years and years now.

QB, WR, TE, hopefully pass rush, and new schemes are areas of bigly improvement though. We'll be improved overall.

Reactions: #1GatorHater
How many more transfers before it starts eating away at our available scholarships in the 2022 class

BOOM!!!!!

tenor.gif

I would need a Chiropractor after Motor Boating that

VN Store

Back