Alternate black jerseys this year: possible Alumni Hall leak?

It's not really a leak, they were ordered and ready.

As we discussed at length last year, they wanted them and Nike couldn't deliver because they weren't ordered in time and then Nike had production delays. They ordered a set when it was due last fall for the 2021 season. I said earlier this spring that I had nt heard of the order being cancelled, now let's see if they actually make it to the field.

To my knowledge, they have not ordered a black helmet to match. BUT, it would be easy for that to happen in short order because it's not a custom color.

It's not really a leak, they were ordered and ready.

As we discussed at length last year, they wanted them and Nike couldn't deliver because they weren't ordered in time and then Nike had production delays. They ordered a set when it was due last fall for the 2021 season. I said earlier this spring that I had nt heard of the order being cancelled, now let's see if they actually make it to the field. FCC

To my knowledge, they have not ordered a black helmet to match. BUT, it would be easy for that to happen in short order because it's not a custom color.

Interesting. I figured that was scrapped after the departure of Pruitt.

If we haven’t cancelled the order I can’t imagine us not putting them to use at some point

Would just like to see these helmets make a (occasional) comeback
Kamara-1.jpg

Bottom line - recruits and players will love it, so you weirdos that don’t like black or any alternate, can just watch a different game that day.
It’s not weird not to get excited about a trend that was cool 10-15 years ago. Would love a retro alternate imo, but black uniforms are beyond overdone .

Last edited:
It’s not weird not to excited about trend that was cool 10-15 years ago. Would love a retro alternate imo, but black uniforms are beyond overdone .
I really don't care what they wear. The uniform is more for the players than it is for me . . . but the weird fascination with black jerseys is always entertaining.

VN Store

Back