We kewl?

Nobody, but obviously that means me. I was giving him some of his own medicine but deleted my "coming at him hard" post.

Back in the day I quit Applebee's because the 23 year old Area Supervisor with the college degree in Hotel Restaurant Management and CIA didn't know how to clean a flat top, couldn't do a comp on the micros, and had no clue how to close or open the restaurant told me I was being transferred to NC, and when I asked what my options were he said I didn't have any. I'm aware of the college degree Sometimes being a joke, but not always.

ORB may have never been to culinary school or have a degree in anything "food", but if she has been in the business 10 years or longer and runs a kitchen she can call herself chef, in my opinion. Rachel Ray can't, and God love her she doesn't!

That's my opinion and my opinion only means I'm right to me.

Ain't that Right General Bill?
Been in the business for 20 years. I always tell everyone that the food business didn’t choose me, I chose it. Doesn’t matter how long I’ve been in it, I would never refer to myself as a chef. Something you said a few years ago stuck with me, about the fascination with learning. I’ve always been fascinated by food and learning about it. I still know there’s more for me to learn even after 20 years. That’s what makes it fun for me.

Been in the business for 20 years. I always tell everyone that the food business didn’t choose me, I chose it. Doesn’t matter how long I’ve been in it, I would never refer to myself as a chef. Something you said a few years ago stuck with me, about the fascination with learning. I’ve always been fascinated by food and learning about it. I still know there’s more for me to learn even after 20 years. That’s what makes it fun for me.
Did you mean that the other way around?

Did you mean that the other way around?
Good point, it really went both ways. I’ve always had some that have looked at me and made assumptions that I was in food service because I couldn’t do any better. That always burned my azz. That’s where I say I chose it (even though you, as I do, know it gets in your soul).

Reactions: rocytop2624
No action in the zone for you tonight? Dang...
Ooooohhh it's coming.

Now I just took a break from watching Molli-B, she is smoking hot tonight. And wants to give some of you all a shout out....

"STFU.... and GTFO for the next 45 mins.... thank you beeaches". Yours truly Molli-B.

You asked me how I was doing. I said busy deadlines. Then Behr comes with a outlandish 8 am to next Thursday joke that I did not get that he explained and to me in a insulting way. I started at the cable company in 2000 and left in 2009 to be a lead tech and run a crew for the power board after a nasty divorce I found myself out of work but I still worked and made money even slice helped me. I have a opportunity come up to learn on the job and help to be a project Engineer I did that for 4 years and the time came and I got the opportunity to be hired as a project Engineer. Now when people ask mostly I say designer because for my job it's all the same and I really am not a person that likes to talk about myself. But I was asked and I gave a honest answer to what I do and everyone comes at me that pissed me off but it shouldn't because none of you know me not even slice.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile and Souce

VN Store

Back