Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't talk to him man to man. He will be a child. You talk to him man to child. He will think he is a man but he will be a child. You calmly explain the consequences of bad behavior with your daughter and let him take it for what it is. Your future daughter will be worth more to you than you can imagine and explaining to a young boy how hurting her will enflame your rage will just come naturally.
this is exactly right. He ain’t a man. He’s a 15-18 year sh!t head. So, talk to him like the sh!thead he is. Whats fair is fair 😂

@Glitch and all you other dads.

8vywhzsj-jpeg.376401
If your daughter brings him home you've already failed and corrective action is not possible.

Jesus. You nerds are still talking about trying to intimidate teenagers. Your kids are growing up in Tik tok era. They’re gonna hoe it up here and there.
Pretty much.

Do you want your daughters to hang out with guys where you know about it or where you don't know about it.

Dads in here are collectively choosing not to know about it lol.

Game has been canceled. Vanderbilt automatically advances.

At first, I thought this has to be a joke, but I'll be damned if it isn't true. That sucks ass. I'll be cheering for Mississippi State to whip Texas' ass and win it all now. Should Vandy win, it needs to come with an asterisk. I feel really bad for those NC State kids. They played their hearts out, upset Arkansas....to have their season end like this is just horrible.

Scarier father, a veteran or a veterinarian? Sure, the veteran has been trained to kill people, but the veterinarian has been trained to castrate bulls.
4F1133C2-E9C1-4359-991A-75348782A143.png
Now, this is a legit emasculator. The top 2 handles clamps down with the ratchet piece clicking as it gets tighter until it’s as tight as you can squeeze it. This crushes the cord and prevents bleeding. The bottom handle cuts the cord, and just like that, no more testicle and babies.

You weirdly left out the part where he and his buddies broke into a fellow students (repotedly a weed dealer) room, beat the livin crap out of him and stole his pot...that was the first "pot" incident..
I didn’t know it got that bad. Thought they just took it out of a dorm room, didn’t know it was by force.. how out of the loop I am with football 🤦‍♂️

Tennessee Volunteer football is not a "product" to me. I am a Vol because my family goes back 217 years in East Tennessee...My blood runs deeply orange.
I think similarly. But it was making me so pissed off on weekends, mostly for the money spent driving up there and hotel expenses just to watch us lose, that I had to step back

Got my account suspended a while back for saying this person needed public execution. All he did was molest children and ended up killing a woman he raped…

Twitter suspended mine because I said that whoever signed Florida Georgia Line to a record deal should be tarred and feathered.

View attachment 376512
Now, this is a legit emasculator. The top 2 handles clamps down with the ratchet piece clicking as it gets tighter until it’s as tight as you can squeeze it. This crushes the cord and prevents bleeding. The bottom handle cuts the cord, and just like that, no more testicle and babies.
your avi looks like dog prison.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back