Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Wendy's would put that Jalapeño Ranch dressing they give you with their Jalapeño Popper salad in a nugget sauce package...that would be a game changer, the stuff is mighty tasty...

The local Wendy's here has a great family chicken nugget deal..50 nuggets for $9.99.
Hate most packaged ranch. Have to try that one.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I wish Wendy's would put that Jalapeño Ranch dressing they give you with their Jalapeño Popper salad in a nugget sauce package...that would be a game changer, the stuff is mighty tasty...

The local Wendy's here has a great family chicken nugget deal..50 nuggets for $9.99.
Had a friend whose boloney and mayo sandwich kept coming up missing at lunch time.. So.... he finally made one with a 'special' mayo mix. The recipe was mayo , diced habanero peppers and ex-lax...... Needless to say, his sandwiches stopped dissappearing..

Not sure where he got the idea from... 😎

Wasn't he working with Drew Lock? We don't have anything close to that. Landry Jones got Landry Jones to the NFL.

Looked it up and yes he was. I love Heupel, but this team is garbo and most probably could not care less. Heupel needs 3-4 classes to get this stink out, and it will take a Herculean effort to actually land SEC caliber players.
Go root for your dream team TROOL.

Actually, I am allowed to text my son in his current program. I have been sending him some thing to ponder or some thing funny or some thing uplifting every day. After I sent him the one you quoted, I realized it was appropriate for VolNation as well. Especially with all the negavol dingleberries now…
Hopeful for your son

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I was taught by my best friends dad who was a semi-pro player to "hit em where they ain't"..

I don't really understand why that is so hard with all the training these guys get now from the time they start playing tee ball...it looks like somebody could teach them how to pull or hit opposite field when the need arises.
Pitches with late movement or pure gas that you can't catch up to make that very difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back