Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You been reading Carnegie?
Actually, I am allowed to text my son in his current program. I have been sending him some thing to ponder or some thing funny or some thing uplifting every day. After I sent him the one you quoted, I realized it was appropriate for VolNation as well. Especially with all the negavol dingleberries now…

Actually, I am allowed to text my son in his current program. I have been sending him some thing to ponder or some thing funny or some thing uplifting every day. After I sent him the one you quoted, I realized it was appropriate for VolNation as well. Especially with all the negavol dingleberries now…

You may already be subscribed, but this is pretty much the only daily email that I read every single morning. Really good content. Encourage folks to subscribe.

The Daily Coach

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
It’s all about the sauces. Whatever’s being dunked in them, McDonald’s is better. Hot mustard and/or Buffalo sauce for the win.
I wish Wendy's would put that Jalapeño Ranch dressing they give you with their Jalapeño Popper salad in a nugget sauce package...that would be a game changer, the stuff is mighty tasty...

The local Wendy's here has a great family chicken nugget deal..50 nuggets for $9.99.

Reactions: butchna
You must send him a lot of my posts.

;)

Yep. There wouldn’t be a major revolution in playing the shift if players could just hit wherever they wanted
I was taught by my best friends dad who was a semi-pro player to "hit em where they ain't"..

I don't really understand why that is so hard with all the training these guys get now from the time they start playing tee ball...it looks like somebody could teach them how to pull or hit opposite field when the need arises.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Hey @SSVol . I am not nearly the animal hero that you are, but I found this little lady wandering around my yard without a collar the other day. She came to me and i put her in my back yard until we found her owner. My dog enjoyed having a play date for a while. He was sad when she had to go.

20210621_110425.jpg

How different from Henry T and our football team congratulating him on going to Bama…

Baseball team is a team of alphas

“Bye Henry, best of luck mate. Hopefully you win a National championship! I’ll see you when you kick our collective butts in October. Cheers!”

Last edited:
Hey @SSVol . I am not nearly the animal hero that you are, but I found this little lady wandering around my yard without a collar the other day. She came to me and i put her in my back yard until we found her owner. My dog enjoyed having a play date for a while. He was sad when she had to go.

View attachment 376046
Get another dog ya filthy animal

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back