Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt realize this, Tennessee has the third highest paid basketball coach in the country, will have the highest paid baseball coach in the country assuming he stays.. football coach isn’t even in the top 20. Who would ever have predicted that at Tennessee 20 years ago
Well 20 years ago Tennessee was good at football and baseball. Now they're only good at basketball and baseball

Didnt realize this, Tennessee has the third highest paid basketball coach in the country, will have the highest paid baseball coach in the country assuming he stays.. football coach isn’t even in the top 20. Who would ever have predicted that at Tennessee 20 years ago

Pretty wild. Vitello will be highest paid coach for about 1 week though but your point still standa. Who would have thunk it! White is about to make a lot of baseball coaches across America richer. How much do his assistants get is probably his biggest desire.

Pretty wild. Vitello will be highest paid coach for about 1 week though but your point still standa. Who would have thunk it! White is about to make a lot of baseball coaches across America richer. How much do his assistants get is probably his biggest desire.
The ink will barely be dry on TV’s contract before Corbin gets a new contract at Vandy….and good for them IMO

Reactions: engineerVOL
Connie Mack has been dead for a hundred years. It’s a joke. I don’t see how what I said has anything to do with what y’all are being mad at me for

Cubs one is cool, looks like a gum ad though to me. I’m trying to find the dbacks one
Hey. Hey! You relax now, y’a hear? Just messing with y’a. You and Catbone can come to the Tom-Suave party this fall. Beers on me 🤙🏻

So is Busch Light the new Natty Light? I’m old now, but I’ve just recently started seeing Busch logos everywhere. When I was younger, it was Natty and you never would’ve seen Busch

My dad would show up to visit with a bottle of Kentucky Tavern bourbon and a case of Natty Light. The man has zero taste in alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back