Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay lol. He’s been in Omaha for a week, I haven’t been able to ask him about it until I drove him home from GSP just now.

Not yet.
So this is the story you rolling with today?

AntiqueSoftKitten-max-1mb.gif

How different from Henry T and our football team congratulating him on going to Bama…

Baseball team is a team of alphas

i recall one time i told my dad i was pulling for arkansas. pretty sure it was the 6OT game in 2002, i couldn't have been older than 6.

He told me to go outside and start looking for somewhere else to live. That was the end of my fan experimentation.

He got soft on my brother, and he grew up a South Carolina fan.

i recall one time i told my dad i was pulling for arkansas. pretty sure it was the 6OT game in 2002, i couldn't have been older than 6.

He told me to go outside and start looking for somewhere else to live. That was the end of my fan experimentation.

He got soft on my brother, and he grew up a South Carolina fan.
What how are we the same age? I thought your were a negative older guy

It's a great day to be a Vol. Vitello ain't going anywhere, as most of us knew. Bright things ahead on Rocky Top. Maybe some of our fans will learn to chill now and realize it's not always doom and gloom here.
Some people’s heads are gunna explode on this board when we start winning football games because Huepel and staff actually know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back