Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't he working with Drew Lock? We don't have anything close to that. Landry Jones got Landry Jones to the NFL.

Looked it up and yes he was. I love Heupel, but this team is garbo and most probably could not care less. Heupel needs 3-4 classes to get this stink out, and it will take a Herculean effort to actually land SEC caliber players.
giphy.gif

Move some parking lots and take that road out behind right field and we have plenty of room

Sounds so easy. But venue parking has to adjust to capacity, so there are studies, assessments, reports, drawings, permitting, etc. etc. Facilities improvement planning gets very involved on a campus where land is at a premium. Red tape galore before it gets to final budgeting, approval and bidding.

Sounds so easy. But venue parking has to adjust to capacity, so there are studies, assessments, reports, drawings, permitting, etc. etc. Facilities improvement planning gets very involved on a campus where land is at a premium. Red tape galore before it gets to final budgeting, approval and bidding.
I interned at city of spartanburg in college and didn’t realize how insane the smallest changes become massive bureaucracy headaches. But I also learned that when there’s a will, there’s a way with these things

I interned at city of spartanburg in college and didn’t realize how insane the smallest changes become massive bureaucracy headaches. But I also learned that when there’s a will, there’s a way with these things

Now that I’ve seen both, I can confidently say that I like City Planner @Christian Lowe better than Tony V Moving Service @Christian Lowe.

It's insane. I've seen plans for Neyland renos for more than five years now and it's still not to final drawings. LNS renos will have to be phased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back