Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 374443

A web capture of my old Wide Ratio 400. I would break my neck on it now...just sitting on it and falling over. Bought it and took it for a spin and thought meh...Upon further investigation, Yamaha put a 1/2 throttle stop on the carb. Unscrew that nonsense, take of the AF cover, and remove the muffler baffle and let er breath and the thing would do 90. A desert bike really, not for single track TN hills

Tried to get it road compliant and every agency balked...uggh. Then after selling it just like a year later at the Riverwalk see one with tags..ugggh

what year is that? Beautiful bike.

View attachment 374443

A web capture of my old Wide Ratio 400. I would break my neck on it now...just sitting on it and falling over. Bought it and took it for a spin and thought meh...Upon further investigation, Yamaha put a 1/2 throttle stop on the carb. Unscrew that nonsense, take of the AF cover, and remove the muffler baffle and let er breath and the thing would do 90. A desert bike really, not for single track TN hills

Tried to get it road compliant and every agency balked...uggh. Then after selling it just like a year later at the Riverwalk see one with tags..ugggh
Had a YZ 250F death trap!!! I kept it 4 years, had some fun and some eye opening experiences. Don’t miss it a bit lol

Reactions: Orangeburst
IMO… I don’t think we sell out many. There’s some irreparable damage from this past year. We’ll have to cultivate new fans to fill in the gaps of those who are incredibly loyal. At least from my inner circle, there’s a lot of diehard fans who just don’t care anymore. I am betting that’s not unique to me. The spring game should tell you something. New staff should have drawn more. Only way we sell out is after a big win. Don’t think that’s the opener.
Weather wasn’t great for spring game either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back