Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wouldn't guess what goes on in the mind of those ruthless killers. I just know that if someone harms one, I'll be really, really put out. So I guess while I would never condone killing for sport, I'm an enabler. Dangit.

Killing machines. Every last one of them. I call this one Lola the Hutt.

20210610_174633.jpg

He absolutely did not hunt just for the Smithsonian. He was an absolute hunting addict. He’d track Buffalo for days.
That is true...like most of us who enjoy hunting he also loved animals. He was a great conservationist and as a nation we owe him a great debt of gratitude for preserving so many beautiful and historic places for the common man.

By that logic, then I should have the right to hunt those who hunt endangered species. I would not kill them, but natural selection would definitely be against their survival…
I thought he meant that it was dangerous as someone was talking about….. they are legal hunts that serve a purpose…. I do have a big issue with poachers.

Here's how I view a 12 team playoff - it virtually guarantees that teams like Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, etc will be in the playoff every year - go back an look at the last time any of these schools finished outside the top 12 in the rankings.

It also should allow for other teams to rotate through and have a chance in the playoff. The big question is: can any of those teams beat the Alabama, Clemson, Ohio States of the world. If not the proposal won't solve the competition problem that CFB has.

In Texas, there are still mountain lions. They will not mess with a group of feral pigs. And they travel in packs essentially. My friend took out a group of 20 that were actually rushing he and his son. Thankfully he had an A.R. 15 and they were able to climb up where the pigs couldn’t get them. The pigs were actually trying to attack and savage them…

He butchered every one. Filled his game freezer. He gave away a bunch too. The feral pigs don’t taste as good as the farm raised for sure…
I shot one wild hog while deer hunting. I had a game butcher in our group. He asked if he could have it. I said sure, just give me a shoulder. Not expecting much, I smoked it in the smoker . It was some of the best pulled pork I'd ever eaten. I was really regretting giving it away. It was a sow though. I've heard the boars are not as tasty.

I don’t know about 16; just assume they don’t want to go with that many.

I also heard someone suggest that 12 actually helps a G5 selection. At 8, they are probably the 8 seed and get demolished by someone like Bama. In a 12 team playoff, the G5 school doesn’t have to play a top 4 seed in game one because those teams get a bye. Easier chance to play more than one game.
It's awesome that the goal appears to be to find a way to give more than one game to a team that has no business being involved in the first place.

Here's how I view a 12 team playoff - it virtually guarantees that teams like Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, etc will be in the playoff every year - go back an look at the last time any of these schools finished outside the top 12 in the rankings.

It also should allow for other teams to rotate through and have a chance in the playoff. The big question is: can any of those teams beat the Alabama, Clemson, Ohio States of the world. If not the proposal won't solve the competition problem that CFB has.

Alabama Clemson Ohio State Georgia may as well not even play regular season games and be the default #1 #2 #3 and #4 🙄 I hate the state of the sport so much

4 team playoff enhanced those teams. This will show how much they have sperated themselves and why 4 teams was a bad idea from the start.

Alabama Clemson Ohio State Georgia may as well not even play regular season games and be the default #1 #2 #3 and #4 🙄 I hate the state of the sport so much
Why in the world would you put UGA in that group? How many times have they made the playoff? Lol come on man.

Reactions: Cheese Vol
I’m liking this Danny White guy. Very strong branding for the capital campaign, and overall a very laser-focused approach forward. Most of us measure the success of an AD by wins and losses on the football field, but I’m seeing the seeds of widespread program success being sowed.

Let’s keep this momentum going...

An example of one? I have never attended a game or concert that required an id to get in.
I wish I could remember. Definitely don’t think it was a sporting event. Unless maybe special seats? Maybe a pass? But I also remember trying to buy something for someone else but couldn’t because I had to be present at event.

In any case, would be difficult for sporting event and would tick off a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back