Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of hunting (and yes I know these are different) some friends and I were talking and I looked up hunting in Africa, and I didn’t know you only get one shot lol. Imagine spending 10K to go hunt a lion and you miss your only shot or you graze it. I’d be sick af.

I think it would only be fair that if you mss your shot the lion then has one shot at you.

That is exactly the type of hunting that should be outlawed. That isnt hunting, its literally sick and grotesque. It gives real hunters a bad name.
i dated a girl in college who was the daughter of an investment banker. went to their house that wound up being a mansion, and all he could talk about was these hunting safari's he went on in Africa and showed me all the exotic animal skin rugs and taxidermy animals he killed over there. it was bizarre.

They take that money and spend it on anti-poaching and conservation efforts for the other animals.

Doesn't justify it. There is plenty of money out there being funneled into those efforts without trophy hunting. Also I'd like to know how much of that money actually makes it to those causes.

My question is... How sustainable is this baseball teams success? Obviously we are going to make it to the super regionals every year, but can we expect to make the tournament again next year or is it too early to tell? I know we have a lot of seniors on the team so I suspect we will take a step back next year right?
Tony has been doing an excellent job recruiting…. Great staff….. may even be better next season….. hard to tell in baseball.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Tony has been doing an excellent job recruiting…. Great staff….. may even be better next season….. hard to tell in baseball.

Team Chemistry will carry them next year. Losing a lot, but you have a ton of hungry kids seeing the success this year and they will want to replicate that.

Reactions: Rishvol
i dated a girl in college who was the daughter of an investment banker. went to their house that wound up being a mansion, and all he could talk about was these hunting safari's he went on in Africa and showed me all the exotic animal skin rugs and taxidermy animals he killed over there. it was bizarre.
It should be illegal. Period.
Once those animals are gone theyre gone.

if you don't know then I would like you to take that one shot at a lion and miss.
I have no desire but should still be my choice……..Some people choose to hang glide….. jump out of planes….. drive way too fast around the dragon….. while some others choose to be fat, lay in a recliner and watch matlock reruns their entire life…. I’m all from personal choice and freedom.

I have no desire but should still be my choice……..Some people choose to hang glide….. jump out of planes….. drive way too fast around the dragon….. while some others choose to be fat, lay in a recliner and watch matlock reruns their entire life…. I’m all from personal choice and freedom.

Me too and I also have a right to call you a POS if you shoot majestic creatures solely for sport.

Would love to have a room like that. Like that dudes trophy room in Road House. I want North American animals first. Really want a Moose. African animals are down the list but would be cool trophies.

It’s a legal hunt that manages the herd…. Pays for conservation….. feeds the community.

funny how the herds managed themselves just fine for countless centuries before trophy hunters showed up. Also, feeds the community? Really? They eating lion and giraffe meat?

The hubris of man that they can control of all of nature is what is sickening.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Doesn't justify it. There is plenty of money out there being funneled into those efforts without trophy hunting. Also I'd like to know how much of that money actually makes it to those causes.
Not sure what your vendetta is against legal hunting but you are completely ignorant on the subject and it shows.

And yes hunters money is a huge portion of what pays for public land, conservation efforts in Africa and many other causes. You should seriously do some unbiased research.

I’ve pointed this out before but your avi is literally of one of the biggest hunters/ conservationist in history. Which is amusing given your stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back